• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Rattlehead15

HSC
can some explain 16, and isn't 10 B because field is parallel
For 10 its D because the force on XY is the same all the way round because its a 2D side always perpendicular to the field. Q16 I guessed D and got it right

abelsj01

HSC
But for ii , it asked for the max emf in the ring with the incomplete flux linkage , so wouldn’t it just be 0???
i was banking on them not asking a trick question so i didnt put zero but flux is independent of current anyways so there would be an emf induced

matiaschong123

HSC
i was banking on them not asking a trick question so i didnt put zero but flux is independent of current anyways so there would be an emf induced
i won’t lie i’m not 100% sure but ig we will find out , i thought it was just a trick question ngl

Jamesssss10

HSC
What was 23 b, did you just do E=hc/lambda and minus the wavelengths on the denominator?

Rattlehead15

HSC
What was 23 b, did you just do E=hc/lambda and minus the wavelengths on the denominator?
I just put in whatever the lower of the two given wavelengths was, I dont remember the question so I may have done it wrong but thats what I remember doing

jackarana

HSC
I just put in whatever the lower of the two given wavelengths was, I dont remember the question so I may have done it wrong but thats what I remember doing
don't you just convert max wavelength to frequency and then convert to energy

notme123

HSC
Thought q20 is A cos the universe expansion was accelerating because as the distance increases the velocity increases proportional, so it’s accelerating.
apparantly the rate of expansion is accelerating. literally third derivative type of thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)