• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Physics Summary On BOS (1 Viewer)

FroZenWaffleS

HSC
Im currently in Year 11 and i am currently struggling to understand Physics at school. Would studying the summaries and notes on the BOS site be sufficient??

littleboy

HSC
where do u guys get practice questions for year 11?

the questions from jacaranda is simply not enough! :vcross:

more!! ;)

mysteek

HSC
i would say first try and understand the concepts then do the questions. If you can understand the concept then the questions become so much easier. i wouldnt go about it the other way, doing questions to understand the concept. Sure use questions which ur trying to understand, but dont use it as ur primary method of understanding. Thats what i found.
and for excel, if you dont have it, theres one on the physics resource page of boredofstudies. :eek: :D

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
Year 11, just understand the concepts, don't sit there doing questions heaps because marks don't matter that much, however the understanding of what you're doing is

Will Hunting

HSC
shafqat said:
ask ur teacher
Ha ha, yes, that's one way of pulling through, but, by the sound of the thread starter, he isn't finding his school the finest agency in the nurturing of his understanding!

shafqat said:
get excel
Absolutely. This is by far your best pick. I hate the Jacaranda Publications. I never could stand them. I find them childish and inarticulate, and they've never seemed, to me, to adhere strictly to the syllabus, often diverging and mentioning terms and concepts irrelevant to the course outcomes.

richz

well, if u are struggling and u dont understand it. It maybe due to many factors:
1. u may not be enjoying it, and physics isnt really ur go
2. U arent working hard enough
3. ur not asking ur teacher questions

If u want to continue physics u must work hard and also ask when u dont understand

FroZenWaffleS

HSC
xrtzx said:
well, if u are struggling and u dont understand it. It maybe due to many factors:
1. u may not be enjoying it, and physics isnt really ur go
2. U arent working hard enough
3. ur not asking ur teacher questions

If u want to continue physics u must work hard and also ask when u dont understand
I think it may be that it isnt really my area even though Im good at Maths.
I only chose Physics because in Year 10 I was given a booklet which has descriptions of every subject and it said under Physics, a lot of maths was in it and so i chose it. That was a complete LIE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)