PHYSICS Supplementary Exam (1 Viewer)

dragonforce

HSC
N/A
Hey,
Unfortunately i didnt pass physics, but fortunately i get a second chance. Just wanted to see if anyone is in the same boat, but more importantly if anyone can offer insight into the nature of the next exam. Is it safe to assume that the questions will be at least the same difficulty (doesnt make sense to have a second exam otherwise). Also, if anyone has done a supplementary exam in the past, can you please provide feedback to its difficulty and any other details.

Thanks, and good luck for the rest of your results!

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Our results are out?
no, I do very similar subjects to you, but my engo buddies said for physics that its not really their 'results', but a 1 or a 0, pass or fail

the details of the actual mark are released later

Last edited:

Roscosmos

HSC
I heard its pretty much just the same as the exam we had already.

Some advice: I couldn't do any physics questions until the week before the exam, I skipped 50% of the lectures and I passed. What I did was work through the past 4 years of papers with solutions and just use the solutions every time I got stuck, and I eventually got to a point where I knew what to do for every sort of question. Not really a proper way of learning but it worked for passing the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)