physics tutoring??? (1 Viewer)

Gr00by

HSC
Looking for any good tutoring centres for physics year 11. Currently thinking about Sigma Science, heard a lot of good things about them but not too sure. Can anyone help me here on what tutorings are good for physics and like the benefits.

prepcourse.hscready

HSC
Looking for any good tutoring centres for physics year 11. Currently thinking about Sigma Science, heard a lot of good things about them but not too sure. Can anyone help me here on what tutorings are good for physics and like the benefits.
I did Matrix for a while but I felt like they went through topics too quickly so I switched to a private tutor and they really helped because I could personalise what I needed to study a bit more and there is less commitment. Ended up with a band 6 in physics so I guess switching was a good idea. Never heard of sigma science so I can't give an opinion.

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I see you request for physics tutor. I’m a local Adelaide company offering tutoring sessions online I have a few tutors who help me out there background is in engineering. Contact if interested for physics tutor.
Thank you. My number is +61417419439

Grand Master IUPAC

HSC
I did Matrix for a while but I felt like they went through topics too quickly so I switched to a private tutor and they really helped because I could personalise what I needed to study a bit more and there is less commitment. Ended up with a band 6 in physics so I guess switching was a good idea. Never heard of sigma science so I can't give an opinion.
Private tutoring is good. I also did Matrix, for term 2 physics and it was good, but now, after trials and coming closer to HSC, private tutoring is better. I got this guy named Ross, teaches at Baulko, and writes their trial papers. Pretty good guy. Don't know what his contact details are though. I was recommended by my chem tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)