Physics year 11 - first term and second term test papers (1 Viewer)

coolpankake

HSC
N/A
Hi There,
I am after some year 11 physics test papers for term 1 and term 2 as well as prelim papers with answers if anyone can help please. Thank you very much.

ezOolong

HSC
These are really hard to find for random schools. Have you tried looking up in you own school's moodle or something?

coolpankake

HSC
N/A
If we ask in our group for our school then it is like you did the worst thing ever, they will not give it all. They attack you verbally. That is why I ask here. I have seen you do get yearly and prelim but we write semester tests to prepare us and it is my first time taking physics. I do have yearly papers and prelim once but they only have one or two questions. Our first test will be about kinematics and dynamics and at least count of 60 points. We do not even have textbooks. We just get notes on the board and write them down. What we do is we do check what book the Teacher have on the table then we look for that book but sometimes they a few on the table. The rest is up to you and they do not tell you what textbooks will help.

ezOolong

HSC
If we ask in our group for our school then it is like you did the worst thing ever, they will not give it all. They attack you verbally.
So true. Idk why some teachers always think of students as cheaters.

We do not even have textbooks. We just get notes on the board and write them down. What we do is we do check what book the Teacher have on the table then we look for that book but sometimes they a few on the table. The rest is up to you and they do not tell you what textbooks will help.
That's a bit too far tbh, pm me I'll give you some textbook resources. Don't stress much about the first exam, because the questions are normally entry level and are in line with the textbook questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)