Physics year 12 (1 Viewer)

Deadinside

HSC
N/A
What do you need to really know about and be good at year 11 physics to be good at year 12

Greninja340

HSC
I heard that the y11 modules are all like a preview of the yr 12 ones, e.g. waves and thermo are like a preview on the nature of light.

erucibon

HSC
N/A
There is no specific concept you need to remember into year 12 but you need the really fundamental stuff such as really basic stuff on waves and motion equations

Deadinside

HSC
N/A
How do i know if I’m ticking off all the stuff in the syllabus. how do i organise(?) the syllabus in a way that I know I’ve learnt everything by the time i get to the end of year 12

studiesofboard

HSC
How do i know if I’m ticking off all the stuff in the syllabus. how do i organise(?) the syllabus in a way that I know I’ve learnt everything by the time i get to the end of year 12
Make notes for each dot point. Once you mastered each dot point tick it off :)

shashysha

HSC
I'm gonna be honest i lowkey bombed prelim physics but I am doing fairly well in HSC! I think if anything waves and a bit of electromagnetism from year 11 would be helpful going into year 12, however you should be taught it again regardless. be prepared for mod 7 and 8 though, it's just a straight memorisation game lol although I think it's still pretty interesting though

Greninja340

HSC
I'm gonna be honest i lowkey bombed prelim physics but I am doing fairly well in HSC! I think if anything waves and a bit of electromagnetism from year 11 would be helpful going into year 12, however you should be taught it again regardless. be prepared for mod 7 and 8 though, it's just a straight memorisation game lol although I think it's still pretty interesting though
what are mod 7 and 8 about

shashysha

HSC
what are mod 7 and 8 about
Mod 7 is nature of light - there's actually a fair bit of math in this one but I think understanding it is more important. Mod 8 is From the universe to the atom which is essentially the Big Bang and the history/development of the atom over time. A little bit of math in here but this is the big memorisation module imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)