piano music (1 Viewer)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i'd really like to find the piano sheet music to 'only hope' by mandy moore.. if anyone knows where i can find it, i'd be sooo grateful. i've looked everywhere..

whiz

does ne one know how to write their own notations just from listenin to songs on radio?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
omg u must have finished 8th grade piano to be able to do that!! i can figure out melodys for piano and guitar but i can't score entire pieces!

virgin^sexy: that site that kimmeh gave has "only hope". if that doesnt work, i can send it to you by email if u want. i have it in pdf. form. pm me if u want it

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
omg thank u so much kimmeh.. this is so cool..lol
no problem ;) i wouldve gone and bought the book-but i foudn this site :)
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
i'd really like to find the piano sheet music to 'only hope' by mandy moore.. if anyone knows where i can find it, i'd be sooo grateful. i've looked everywhere..
i saw it somwhere while i was browsing around.. lemme find it for you and i'll post it ;)
Originally posted by whiz
does ne one know how to write their own notations just from listenin to songs on radio?
depends. i can do my own notations if someone is sitting next to me singing. radio? depends what instruments are used and the "layers" of it.. (bahh,, whats the word?) edit: TEXTURE (i think)
Originally posted by Sarah168
virgin^sexy: that site that kimmeh gave has "only hope". if that doesnt work, i can send it to you by email if u want. i have it in pdf. form. pm me if u want it
query answered. .ahh thats where i saw it :rolleyes:

fatmuscle

HSC
u ppl shoudl start scanning and making a collection :p

there's something called copyright but i forgot what it is

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
jejeje... thats ok.

hey fatmuscle.. 1 question... do u work at coles or something?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Couldn't help you - normally they would give you the first 2 lines or the first page of the sheet music if you were lucky, and make you pay for the rest.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yep.. i know the feeling.. kimmeh how the hell do u manage to find these sites... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)