piano music (1 Viewer)

Amryllis

HSC
veanz said:
Debussy, Claire de Lune - is UNDENIABLY beautiful. i cried when i first heard it. When first playing it, its voice was so overwhelmingly moving i got the shivers. It's wonderfully blissful.
That's quite a pretty piece. Although I played a simplified version of it when I was doing 2nd grade or so and I thought it was kinda slow and boring then.

I also played Moonlight Sonata. Actually, more like *attempted* to play it back then and it was too dull for me at that stage.

Chopin and Mendelssohn have some great stuff. My piano teacher told me Chopin waltzes are nice. I played one for my 8th grade exam.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Chopin 24 Etudes, or the Revolutionary Etude... NoOooooo Fur Elise... just DONT, and No Claire de Lune.... done too much... how about some Bach.... or Some Mozart, or Stravinsky!!! Or better yet Shostakovich, Some Sonatas, Cello and Piano Sonate, by Shosta... brilliant stuff.

Amryllis

HSC
Beethoven's Fur Elise is about 3rd grade (not quite beginners!) and Mozart's Turkish March is 7th grade.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Ben Folds Five, anything but Brick...

wootwt

HSC
www.pianofiles.com

You can find nearly everything there =]
Register, search, then ask for sheets from people, and they'll email it to you.

jenner315

HSC
N/A
You should have a go with Maksim Mrvica's music...they are superb!
Simplistic one would be Hana's eyes
and a hard one (Not relaly hard but requires pretty good technique) would be exodus. and with exodus you can play wth a backing track and sounds really good.

I have some of his piano sheets just email me and I can send it to you

Ppen

HSC
sheetplaza.com

a myriad of sheet music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)