Pick It Up!!!! (1 Viewer)

punkoohi

HSC
WELLL I WANT TO PICK IT UP!!!!

soooo question, for that 80% worth assignment in the beginning of the year, what are some good topics to write about? really good interesting ones, that is not too hard, and what are some peoples results?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Well, whether a topic is interesting is pretty objective. What sort of historical periods/issues/debates are you interested in?

X

xeuyrawp

punkoohi said:
I Loveeeeeeee Anything About Racism Or Sexism!!! Love That Kind Of Stuff
Judith Butler is the only feminist that I agree with. Try and get a hold of Gender Trouble (1990), or Contingency, Hegemony, Universality (2000). It's interesting to see a quite conservative feminist like Butler write an article in the same book as a very progressive feminist like Ernesto Laclau. Marnie Hughes-Warrington's Palgrave Advances in World Histors (2004) also puts feminism and race into a larger perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
yeah i want to pick up extension as well. i love that sorta stuff to so i was thinking bout doing something on the suffragettes and the whole let women vote thing because they got pretty violent and stuff. perhaps you could do something on the american slave trade or how feminism came about. you've still got a while to find something though....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)