Picking up girls in lectures (1 Viewer)

UBER-Dominus

UBER-Dominus
HSC
Say you share a lecture with a really cute girl (who has the requisite protective shield of other female friends about her). You've had your eye on her for a while and believe that she's noticed.

How would you go about approaching/getting to know her? What's the initial approach? Is the presence of her other friends a factor (as in, do you have to talk much to them too)? You have at your disposal two bros who would be willing to perform 'wingman' duties. Discuss. Serious answers please.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Get the wingmen to distract the chicks and pounce.

Alternatively, stop being a fucking pussy and go up to her after the lecture and ask for coffee/drinks/sex/idk whatever it is you crazy kids do these days.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Don't do it during the lecture though. I hate cunts who ask questions during lectures.

I especially hate "lol wat did he just say"

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW BECAUSE YOU WERE TALKING IN MY EAR.

Yeah.

Pace_T

HSC
omie thinks hes onto something here!

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Well if you think she's noticed and she's not doing anything about it, then perhaps she isnt interested
y wud the girl do nething?

srsly, just make eye contact when shes alone, if she smiles or something then go up and say hi. this is what i would do if i wasnt a w1mp

The wrong side of the tracks...literally.
HSC
and what might that be?
It's quite individual, oh and a mating dance is often helpful too. It's just a jump to the left. And then a step to the right. With your hands on your hips you bring your knees in tight. But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane.

When all else fails use rohypnol. Apparently kids today only like to give have the required dosage - let's put it this way, it's like taking the venom out of the bite.

williamc

HSC
Best way is to get to the lecture late so it looks like you cant sit anywhere else, and you havnt intentionally tried to pick up this chick. (bearing in mind no1 is sitting next to her). Say something like have i missed anything then introduce yourself.

lol i remember in my first year first semester first week. absolutely smoking chick sitting by herself and there was no1 sitting within 3 seats of her, she was that intimidatingly hot. I had been at the bar all day so i probably wrecked like alcohol and i was flogged and i sat next to her and yeah i asked her what uni she went to instead of school. IM A FUCKING GOD WITH WOMEN. anyways turns out she was from qld staying in the village. went to the first week uni bar party we hooked up. then she dropped out of uni. the end.

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
i've never had anyone try to pick me up in a lecture, but i've had loads of guys sit next to me and then end up walking out together and then end up in the same tute and then just became friends etc.
and like 90% of them have been foreigners.. like russians or south africans or germans or french etc.

that being said, i've been with justen the whole time ive been at uni, and these guys find this out like after 20 mins and still hang around.. i guess they just genuinely enjoy the company.. i'm quite the icebreaker.

HAY GUY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME AS YOUR ICE BREAKER AND ILL BREAK THE ICE AND GET YOU TWO TALKING THROUGH ME, THE ICE BREAKER.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Get the wingmen to distract the chicks and pounce.

Alternatively, stop being a fucking pussy and go up to her after the lecture and ask for coffee/drinks/sex/idk whatever it is you crazy kids do these days.
+1 Katie hit the nail on the head.

Warning = always gotta be careful of these girls who can't take one step away from their gfs tho. Sometimes they're just wayy too much trouble than they are worth.

nielsen17

HSC
a tablespoon of cement and harden the f*ck up

be a man and take initiative

Garygaz

HSC
I'm a solo pilot in my lectures, none of my friends are in my course. So I have to take up all the roles including, wingman, tuning main target, nice but weird guy and 'that' guy. It's hard work :(

louy

HSC
N/A
From my experience, girls like smart guys who can acheive great study results with little effort.

Girls dont get turned on by the nerd in the front row of the lecture hall. Also dont get turned on by the losers at the back who will fail or only scrap thro.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Coming from someone who has been picked up in a lecture/tute.

1. Just ask to talk to her, she'll appreciate you going for it.
2. If you are too nervous to speak to her infront of her friends, get her email, FB whatever and start chatting to her there, you can justify it by saying you can help each other with the course content or something.
3. DO NOT spend the whole lecture chatting her up, someone did this to me recently and it means everyone stares, she can't learn and its just annoying, wait to the break or afterwards.
4. Basically just use common sense and get on with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)