• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pics of my prelude (2 Viewers)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
CieL said:
It's the best brand for seat covers?
I dont understand why both your seat covers (in this prelude and the mx6) that they look like bedsheet covers.... like someone else said, it looks like you need more seat to fill them up..

If you can get so many different sizes, have you tried buying a smaller size maybe? Even my bf's cheapo Batman ones ($20) fit wayyyyy better than your customised ones =.=
I was thinking that too just then (before reading your post Ciel)... they look like they were thrown on rather than (in any way) fitted.

gna said:
Auto for a "sports" car....
The times they are changing... In an ideal world I'd have access to Manual when I want it, but Auto for all those times I'm cruising in traffic.

DaddyK said:
i don't see how $80 slip ons can be different to $30 slip ons, sure the stitching is probably better, but what do you mean when they *grip* better? Whats that all about. Seat covers are seat covers to me, all your buying is the brand.
Was thinking about this the other day as well... the cheap ones you really slide out when you corner hard- but proper ones will hold you in place.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Is there anything more poser than an avatar of yourself holding lots of money? I don't mind the guy but I do think he tries way too hard to impress people - We love you for being you 7th sign.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)