• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pictures of aesthetically pleasing cars (1 Viewer)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
damn, ,50-100k, much better cars can be bought in that range.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
how much is the porsche, i see it a lot, might be good value for money
It actually isn't as pricey as the other models: maybe because it isn't a convertible. For the Cayenne you're looking at a base price of around 150K, new. I'm presuming that's how much you'd expect to pay since I've seen numerous 2013 Cayennes on carsales for 130K with 6,500kms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
ergh i don't really like porsche's on the 911, haha.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
damn, ,50-100k, much better cars can be bought in that range.
I'm talking about the old 911 in driftings post, there's definitely 964s and potentially 993s to be had for like 30-40k but they are not the more desirable models and possibly not in the best condition.

They keep their value well because they are great cars and most 911 fanatics prefer the aircooled motors which stopped after the 993.

As for the Cayenne, a bit of googling reveals a new Cayenne starts at 100k and goes up VERY fast after that haha.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I'm talking about the old 911 in driftings post, there's definitely 964s and potentially 993s to be had for like 30-40k but they are not the more desirable models and possibly not in the best condition.

They keep their value well because they are great cars and most 911 fanatics prefer the aircooled motors which stopped after the 993.

As for the Cayenne, a bit of googling reveals a new Cayenne starts at 100k and goes up VERY fast after that haha.
I always thought it was more than say 110K. The interior is the best part IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'm more of a fan of simple and functional, timeless interiors and never understood the fuss some people have. In particular some car's interior (that one included) make it look like driving it as a manual would be super awkward.

Also please stop posting SUVs in this thread, whatever you think of them they are objectively NOT aesthetically pleasing.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
interior is epic, it should be like a space craft inside, buttons everywhere, on the ground, roof, seat, u name it. if there is a car with buttons everywhere i will buy it. some1 link me.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I much preferred the interiors that Jaguar had before they went modern.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
thats just a whole different story, anything from the 21st century is debatable.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
anybody here painted their break callipers?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
friend bought a swift sport and painted callipers red. looks hectic with black cars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)