Piercings and Tattoos (2 Viewers)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Re: Piercings and Tats

RedTape said:
Laced up, like so:

(Something similar to what mmm_sofay was saying.)
thats what im getting done.
not sure on how many up, but yeah.

and im not sure if people would see. i dont wear midriff showing tops. its just something i want to do for myself. same with my tattoo (soon to be plural).
yeah, sure, if i walk around at home in my bikini/underwear, whoevers at home will see. when i go to beach and im sunbaking, people will see. but the majority of the time, they will be covered.

what im going to do first, is get one, or two, and see how they go.
if nothing bad happens to them, i will get more done, till im satisfied.

and i will most likely take them out when im older.

Last edited:

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC

mmm_sofay said:
and i will most likely take them out when im older.
yeah im sure its just a pathetic phaze angst teens go through in order to rebel lol
seriously... what happens when you wear a top, and you get pushed in a crowd and it all rips out? or it gets caught on something, accident in the car with a seatbelt, a shoulder bag, other items of clothing, sleeping and it gets caught........
have u thought of the ugly scars they will leave?

i have a tiny scar from a nose stud, and im devastated waiting for it to go away from 2 years ago lol

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC

MzbLaZeIT said:
yeah im sure its just a pathetic phaze angst teens go through in order to rebel lol
seriously... what happens when you wear a top, and you get pushed in a crowd and it all rips out? or it gets caught on something, accident in the car with a seatbelt, a shoulder bag, other items of clothing, sleeping and it gets caught........
have u thought of the ugly scars they will leave?

i have a tiny scar from a nose stud, and im devastated waiting for it to go away from 2 years ago lol
when i first got my bellybutton pierced, it got caught on a top, ripped and blood started pissing out. i got a scar from that. it doesnt bother me.
i have numerous surgical scars. they dont bother me.

i dont understand where youre coming from as to how wearing a top and getting pushed in a crowd is going to rip them out, seatbelts, etc.

but these same things can happen with any other type of piercing. its just a risk one takes when they get a piece of jewellry inserted in their skin.

if it gets ripped out, it gets ripped out. if it leaves me a scar, it leaves me a scar. ill still live to see another day, and to get another piercing.
plus, ill have a great story to tell people.

HSC

i'm pretty tolerant with piercings, hell, i've seen one of my friends get his tongue split (intentionally) and i didn't even flinch - but that is seriously fucking gross.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC

katietheskatie said:
i'm pretty tolerant with piercings, hell, i've seen one of my friends get his tongue split (intentionally) and i didn't even flinch - but that is seriously fucking gross.
what's the difference between a piercing on your face and one on your back? and how the hell can it be grosser than tongue splitting, which is irreversible.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC

mmm_sofay said:
when i first got my bellybutton pierced, it got caught on a top, ripped and blood started pissing out. i got a scar from that. it doesnt bother me.
i have numerous surgical scars. they dont bother me.

i dont understand where youre coming from as to how wearing a top and getting pushed in a crowd is going to rip them out, seatbelts, etc.

but these same things can happen with any other type of piercing. its just a risk one takes when they get a piece of jewellry inserted in their skin.

if it gets ripped out, it gets ripped out. if it leaves me a scar, it leaves me a scar. ill still live to see another day, and to get another piercing.
plus, ill have a great story to tell people.
yeahi suppose
i got my belly button caught once, no blood or nothing.. but i take extra care of it now! meeeeh.. it jst hurt a bit when it got pulled!
im jst thinkig of several piercings in the one spot, with ribbon = caution!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC

i actually think tongue splitting is far more worse than corset piercings.
piercings can be taken out, and yeah, sure, they can leave a scar, but i scar is nothing compared to a tongue that is permanently split.
imagine what it will be like when he/she is old and grey and wrinkly with a tonuge split in two?
i find it ew.

and mz blaze, theres going to be more then several piercings by the time its all done.

Carnivour

HSC

mmm_sofay said:
im getting corset piercings up the left side of my torso.
cant wait till i get the money for it.
haha i was just about to post about this very thing, but bos screwed up and deleted my post. and a minute later you post about it. haha how very strange.

anyway, these freak me out. i know a piercer who for his 21st birthday hired a lap dancer or belly dancer or some kind of exotic doll and personally pierced her up the inside of her thighs, intentionally made her bleed, and then "laced her up" so as her legs were "sewn up" together loosely, before proceeding to fuck her. :eek:

as for me, i only had my lip pierced a couple of weeks ago, only recently had the bar downsized and changed to a little diamonte. as much as i love the actual piercing process, i hate people with multiple facial piercings; reason i got my lip pierced was because i have a thing for lips.

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC

Carnivour said:
haha i was just about to post about this very thing, but bos screwed up and deleted my post. and a minute later you post about it. haha how very strange.

anyway, these freak me out. i know a piercer who for his 21st birthday hired a lap dancer or belly dancer or some kind of exotic doll and personally pierced her up the inside of her thighs, intentionally made her bleed, and then "laced her up" so as her legs were "sewn up" together loosely, before proceeding to fuck her. :eek:

as for me, i only had my lip pierced a couple of weeks ago, only recently had the bar downsized and changed to a little diamonte. as much as i love the actual piercing process, i hate people with multiple facial piercings; reason i got my lip pierced was because i have a thing for lips.
i used to have a smaller stud in my lip with a diamonte' ball thingo, but it was a tad small for the hole, and i caould pull it nearly all the way through the hole till it would come out inside my mouth.
i absolutly HATED the feeling, but kept doing it, so im now back to the original bar i got when i had to get the hole opened up.

but yeah, i love lip piercings, and i love lips.
but im not into the whole face of piercings, hence why im getting them corset piercings.

my face is just going to be my lip stud, and 3 nose piercings.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC

semi large pagan star above my right elbow, soon to have blue and black smoke drifting up my arm off it

and soon to have a crow on my right calf

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC

mr_brightside said:
Im feeling impulsive...

*thinks*
i feel its probably not a good idea to get a tattoo while feeling impulsive dude

Skeeta

HSC

i desperately want one on my foot but i cant think of what i want

and i dont want to get one until i'm positive of what i want
so its just not gonna happen

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC

DrownTheCrow said:
i feel its probably not a good idea to get a tattoo while feeling impulsive dude
True..
maybe a hole through the flesh will suffice.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

mmm_sofay said:
im getting corset piercings up the left side of my torso.
cant wait till i get the money for it.
My ex wants that too. You're both fucking insane bitches.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC

Skeeta said:
i desperately want one on my foot but i cant think of what i want

and i dont want to get one until i'm positive of what i want
so its just not gonna happen

get ready for some intense ouch. its on bone its GOING to REALLY REALLY hurt
some tattooists wont do it there because people pass out or flinch

and you wont be wearing shoes for a good week and a half. 3 if you arnt careful

im down for one there eventually

Skeeta

HSC

ow i know everyones told me how bad its gonna be, i picked wrist or foot and ppl have said they are the worst choices evah..

woe is me

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

I know someone who got wrist, she said it didn't hurt that much at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)