Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Re: Piercings and Tats

bubz im so proud!
pics! i know itll be red and scabby but pics anyways!

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A

bubz :D said:
Sooo happy, I got my tattoo done today!! Didn't hurt all that much and I had a girlfriend's hand to squeeze anyway. <33 Hers hurt heaps but she got it on her foot, whilst i got mine on my shoulder..
Congrats! I'm getting a tattoo on my shoulder too. Did you have to take your shirt off?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC

NB. this was taken last night so it's not that red anymore... and also the lighting in my bathroom is shit, so the colours in the photo look quite dodgy. it WASN'T bright pink.

dagwoman - I didn't have to take my shirt off cos I was wearing a dress with cross-over straps! Thank god :p

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC

NB. this was taken last night so it's not that red anymore... and also the lighting in my bathroom is shit, so the colours in the photo look quite dodgy. it WASN'T bright pink.

dagwoman - I didn't have to take my shirt off cos I was wearing a dress with cross-over straps! Thank god :p

omggggggggggggggggggggggggg bubzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
omgggggggggggggggggggggg
<3<3<3<3<3
i had no idea you were getting that!!!

the leader

HSC

dagwoman said:
For those with tattoos, could you include a description of your tattoo and how much it hurt on a scale of 1-10? I'd really appreciate it as I'm getting a tattoo on my shoulder blade soon!
I got one on my left wrist - its about 3cm by 1.5ish. It's my cousin's name in Arabic (she died after a car crash earlier this year)(and my family is Lebanese - hence the Arabic).

It rated pretty high on the pain scale, but its a funny kind of pain... its a bit like scraping yourself with a compass point but about three times worse. Shoulder blade might hurt more because its bony, but it would depend on how big it is etc etc. One on the shoulder blade would be a pain to keep dry in the shower tho - you are supposed to keep it a dry as possible until the scabbing ends (7-10 days), and don't plan on going to the beach or exposing it to sunlight either in that time.

Tattoos are painful, but not as painful as everyone makes out; just take a couple of deep breaths and look at all the designs on the tattooist's walls. Worked for me :)

PS: Bubz - thats really sweet, it looks awesome

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC

*nods in approval*
thats elegant and hot at the same time
how long did it take mate? im impressed

the last laugh
HSC

Thanks guys!

melimoo said:
omggggggggggggggggggggggggg bubzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
omgggggggggggggggggggggg
<3<3<3<3<3
i had no idea you were getting that!!!
Hehe I mentioned it a while ago... I've been thinking about it for ages and was actually going to wait til the 23rd, which is the 9th anniversary of my mum's death but.. I couldn't wait :eek:

Tom - it didn't take all that long... maybe about 20 mins? Definitely less than half an hour. Very happy with it, it takes up most of my left shoulder and it was only $120! A few weeks ago my friend got "Yukling" (her name in Cantonese) at a different place, and that cost $90 :|

I want another one now!! I still want angel wings but ughhh too cliche

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC

Thanks guys!

Hehe I mentioned it a while ago... I've been thinking about it for ages and was actually going to wait til the 23rd, which is the 9th anniversary of my mum's death but.. I couldn't wait :eek:

Tom - it didn't take all that long... maybe about 20 mins? Definitely less than half an hour. Very happy with it, it takes up most of my left shoulder and it was only $120! A few weeks ago my friend got "Yukling" (her name in Cantonese) at a different place, and that cost $90 :|

I want another one now!! I still want angel wings but ughhh too cliche
its not cliche if you do it a bit different! like my wings wrap around a star and itll eventually have smoke and fire :)!

Skeeta

HSC

i really love it bubz!

I was expecting it to be much smaller though - but its loverly :uhhuh:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC

yes agreed. i thought it was going to be way smaller. hence how impressed i am
bubz manned up for her first one wooo

the last laugh
HSC

The photo makes it look a lot bigger :p

i actually wanted to get it smaller but the guy didn't recommend it

HSC

jooobl said:
I have a tattoo about 10cm high and 4 cm wide on my lower back and it hurts alot. The pain is not constant, it hurts in some spots alot more than others, especially over bone. The Outline hurts but shading just feels like rubbing a bit hard.

It is a line between bearable and unbearable. It feels like someone had a pin and is dragging it over your skin that's the best way to describe it. But you will probably laugh at how much it hurts like I did. Just clench your teeth and hold someones hand and it won't be that bad because you get used to it after they start. Don't be phased by the noise of the gun. I suggest you watch someone else getting a tattoo before you go so you know what your in for.

Out of ten if 1 is like getting a hair cut, and 10 is like being burnt or something horrible.. I would say about an 8 as it DOES hurt ALOT but it is bearable once used to it.
Getting a haircut hurts now?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC

ahh bubz its seriously so beautiful and awesome and hot
i want one haha!
and its good that it has special sentiment to you

HSC

jooobl said:
lol
No, hence why it would be a 1 on the hurt scale silly
10 times zero is still zero. 0^10 is still zero.

I don't see your logic. :(

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC

my tattoos didnt hurt.
they felt cool.
first one tickled.
second felt awesome. on the inside of my wrist. hurt for a max of 10sec, with the pain scaled at 4.

got my lip pierced a second time last week. quite random. just walked in and said i wanted my lip pierced. very spur of the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)