Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
How is that horrid? It looks nice. Getting "not for" and "anything" tattoo'd on your wrists is horrid.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I want to get a butterfly tattooed onto my left ankle, but I don't want to have to keep it covered all the time for work (I wear dresses and skirts to work). I'm not really sure if it would be acceptable for me to have a visible tat with my work.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
um its still a butterfly and i dont like it
it being celtic is irrelevant

anyways its all subjective and down to personal taste. if i say its horrid then deal with it

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
its origins dont interest me
i just dont like the design

that being said i liked the second butterfly you posted

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
I want to get a butterfly tattooed onto my left ankle, but I don't want to have to keep it covered all the time for work (I wear dresses and skirts to work). I'm not really sure if it would be acceptable for me to have a visible tat with my work.
check the dress policy for your work...or just ask someone. your ankle wouldnt be anywhere near as obvious as if you got one on your wrist or arm

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alby said:
check the dress policy for your work...or just ask someone. your ankle wouldnt be anywhere near as obvious as if you got one on your wrist or arm
youd be suprised how easy it is to cover a wrist tattoo
if im wearing my watch my right arm is covered, and i usually wear this leather cuff thing on my left arm and that covers that up as well. as do long sleeve shirts or jackets or jumpers

quik.

HSC
Arn't blacklight tattoo's pretty suss atm?

As in there are pretty scary prospects such as cancer or something?

If someone can source a legit ref about them being safe I will love you forever.

Oh and Atticus if you get sleeves done are you going with a theme, if so what?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
quik. said:
Arn't blacklight tattoo's pretty suss atm?

As in there are pretty scary prospects such as cancer or something?

If someone can source a legit ref about them being safe I will love you forever.

Oh and Atticus if you get sleeves done are you going with a theme, if so what?
well ive always had a fascination with ancient egypt and the era of the invasion of the hyksos (first chariots) so i was thinking id get a chariot battle all up my right arm wreathed in flame and the khamsin (a dust storm).

that being said this would be years, decades even, in the making. my next bit of work ill be getting the wings of horus wrapping up around my star above my elbow and one of the wings shall be broken and askew to one side. long story

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
alby said:

Theres no dress policy as such..its just frowned upon, particularly since I work with children. And since I'd like to obtain full time work its probably not the best idea..but I still want it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)