Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

alby

cool duckie
HSC
awwww....poor turbo tom!

you know you didnt HAVE to click the link. you should've been able to gather that it'd look bad from the way i described it in my previous post! BE A MAN!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mens eyes were meant to look... but not gaze upon sites so hideous so as to sully the mind. A POX ON YOU

id go see a doctor :/

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
alby said:
god dammit i must've jinxed myself! a little while after i posted that i looked at my belly and i've got a bubble-looking thingy too. right next to the top hole, squishy, not crusty and now a dark pink colour.
i just took the bar out and cleaned it and the area with detol..hopefully that helps it a bit.
will post pics when i get home tonight

Mine was like that, then it went hell crusty and now its like a scab.

Big80smullet

HSC
ive been meaning to get my lip pierced for ages. I also have a tattoo all designed out. Its a full sleeve with allsorts of things in it though it mostly consists of a seascape type thing from a scene in moby dick. It sounds kinda gay but it looks mad. It'll cost heaps though. I might get a few small ones first to see how i like them before commiting to the sleeve

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
Mine was like that, then it went hell crusty and now its like a scab.
i havent really cleaned mine since i dettoled it the other day. it's a bit less sore now, and i think it's going a little crusty (though i'm not sure if that's my body or the dettol)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Atticus. said:
same :(

do you have your wrists done sophie? did they hurt
mine were fucking soooo painful
got my left wrist done. didnt hurt a bit.
my arm just felt like a vibrator the entire time, except for about 3seconds, where there was a bit of a sting.
how far down on your wrist did you get them done?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
zomg, please stop using dettol
it will fuck it up.
use a sea salt sullution
sea salt or rock salt, mixed into warm to hot water, and soak said infected/sore piercing in that for three mintues.
it will do it wonders.
and more gentle on the skin and piercing then dettol.
dettol is pretty much a no no.
as much as it smells good and is used for wounds, just not for piercings.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
got my left wrist done. didnt hurt a bit.
my arm just felt like a vibrator the entire time, except for about 3seconds, where there was a bit of a sting.
how far down on your wrist did you get them done?
about an inch and a half down from where my hand starts
my tattooist told me its one of the most painful places but i know three people whove had their wrists done now and they all said it was fine. that being said mine is bigger and has more fill in then all of theirs so perhaps thats the problem

it wasnt intollerable, just way worse than i expected. i imagine my foot will be much the same

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Atticus. said:
about an inch and a half down from where my hand starts
my tattooist told me its one of the most painful places but i know three people whove had their wrists done now and they all said it was fine. that being said mine is bigger and has more fill in then all of theirs so perhaps thats the problem

it wasnt intollerable, just way worse than i expected. i imagine my foot will be much the same
i havent heard about wrists being one of the mostpainful places to get tattooed. maybe your tattooist is getting a senile? (who is your tattooist???)
ive been told by all three of my tattooists that the chest and sternum are the most painful places to get inked. followed by feet. and anywhere over bone, such as collarbone. pain plus the noise/feeling of the needle going over bone = cringe worthy.
and i have both my sternum and chest done. sternum wasnt too bad, handled it pretty well, tom said hed done guys who had gotten sternum pieces, and they got a bit teary, and pansy like. only ever got teary on the left side of my chest.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
The piercer put a new belly bar in for me today cos my other one was too long and it wasnt healing up.

new pretty!
move the camera 15 degrees up and youll make a whole lot of people happy.. :p

eff.

HSC
ive got 6 piercings.
2 on left ear lobe
2 on right ear lobe
1 on right upper cartlidge
and one on my tongue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)