Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
this is what my bestie tell me everytime something horrible happens.
i approve.
Ah, finally have the approval I needed. Thank you dearest one. <3 lol :p

Its like, an old Jewish saying I think. Cool history, wikipedia it :D

HSC
settle*precious said:
I dunno if i've posted here yet but I' getting "by your grace i am restored" across my back for my 18th something like a bird with a banner that says "this too shall pass" on my arm and something small like the image Tulipa posted on my hands.

I saw a woman with hectic tattoo design all over her legs.. she had stockings on though.

far out i love tattoos.

I recently bought a stretcher lol too pussy to put it in :(

have gone to get nose pierced many time but need to get some balls and just do it. does it cain as much as i expect?
It depends on the individual I suppose, but nose piercings really aren't that bad, pain wise. If you want it that badly, just suck it up and get it done; you'll be glad you did. =]

KillerIsMe

Very Special Master
HSC
I've got 11 piercings..
2 rows in my lobes, middle right ear, 2 top left ear, right tragus, belly, nose and septum..
My school allows only one in each lobe haha.
I think I'll wait til I'm 18 to get a tat.
A few girls in my grade have them and one got "friendship" and "parents" tattoed on the back of her neck in chinese.
I shake my head everytime i see it.
I am gonna get one eventually, but I want something discreet and special, probably script.

KillerIsMe

Very Special Master
HSC
settle*precious said:
I recently bought a stretcher lol too pussy to put it in :(

have gone to get nose pierced many time but need to get some balls and just do it. does it cain as much as i expect?
Make sure you cover the stretcher in vasoline and never go up more than 1 or 2mm at a time. They smell pretty bad though, even if you're like me and a clean freak when it comes to piercings, but don't be scared :) I had 6mm and I took them out, I was lucky my ear lobes went back to normal, but they are a bit stretchy lol.

Nose piercings are fine, probably one of the least painful piercings I have. I got mine done in year 8, and I'm a big sook and I didn't find it too bad. Don't worry about it really. Just make sure you look after it and get a hook shaped bar not a right angle one and it won't fall out or anything. Once you get one piercing like that, you'll over come the fear of it and want more trust me..

A few rules I want to stress on this thread.
1. DO NOT GET PIERCINGS WITH A GUN UNLESS THEY ARE YOUR LOBES. ESPECIALLY NOT YOUR NOSEEE!
2. PEOPLE DO PROFESSIONAL PIERCING COURSES FOR A REASON, DO NOT TRY AND PIERCE YOURSELF IT WILL ONLY END UP IN INFECTION AND TEARS.
3. CLEAN YOUR PIERCINGS, DON'T NEGLECT THEM.
4. DON'T CHANGE YOUR JEWELLERY EARLY.

I have followed these simple steps, and have never had a single problem with any 12 piercings I have had.

Good luck! :)

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i have 4.
two in each ear lobe.
got my seconds at schoolies
want to get more on my ears =)

erinclarke

HSC
piercings: ears, belly, nose.
tattoos: quote on left thigh, symol of friendship under right boobie :)

erinclarke

HSC
genericusername said:
It depends on the individual I suppose, but nose piercings really aren't that bad, pain wise. If you want it that badly, just suck it up and get it done; you'll be glad you did. =]
nose piercings do not hurt at all. I got mine done, it fell out and partly closed up and they had to punch a needle through the hole and it still did'nt hurt that bad. And im a pussy when it comes to pain.. not a high pain threshold at all

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
babyslug said:
3 earrings. Sleeper in each ear, and stud upper left ear.
this.
I intend to have several more piercings over the next few years (lip, 2+ more in ears, maybe a belly bar and maybe a nose stud)..

As for tattoos, none as yet... I'm considering getting one of the white tattoos (apparently they're fashionable in the US atm, but I think it's a pretty cool idea as they aren't so noticeable).

sirfeathers

HSC
KillerIsMe said:
I've got 11 piercings..
2 rows in my lobes, middle right ear, 2 top left ear, right tragus, belly, nose and septum..
wow. i think you win...

...anyway, i have one pair of piercings, in my ears. yeah i'm out there, i know. i'm considering getting a second pair though

KillerIsMe

Very Special Master
HSC
we were in competition?:confused:
hehehe its probably not the best thing to compete in.
but i would never ever have more in my face anyway.

i'm going to get my hips pierced :party:

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i dont like surface peircings, the fuckers never heal....an they look out of place

Eniledam

HSC
ears and nose, thinking about Labrette and maybe a tat on the small of my back (even though it is hideously cliche)

HSC
:lol: found exactly what I want somewhere else!! Might go get it next week, just need to find someone good enough?

HSC
Where in Sydney is good for color work?

I can only find people reccomending the Illustrated Man and Inner Vision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)