Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

Meistro

HSC
N/A
Re: Piercings and Tats

That tat (the birds) bridges on being really cute or really creepy. I mean from far away id imagine it would just look like aterrifying skin desease, or like youve spilt paint on your back??

I have no tats, dont think id want one either as when i think about it 5 years ago i wanted a chinese symbol, 3 years ago i wanted a maori pattern on my lower back.. i just seem to want whatever tat is fashionable and thats just stupid.

Peircings: 2 in left ear, 3 in right ear (2 in lobe, one up top) and a small stud in my nose. Did have one in my belly but it was too much hassle, i didnt get it done at a dodgy place or anything but it wouldnt stop getting infected. Now all i have is a scar :(

Anyone know how to get rid of scars from peircings? Its not big, but its not exactly attractive.

HSC
N/A

Questions-

Where's a good place in Sydney (in terms of hygiene, skill of people, general experience) to get your upper ear done? Like, pharmacies, Starfish, beauty places? What about comparation of costs and quality?

Also.... does it hurt a lot? As much as parents tell you it will to try prevent you? How's the pain compared to lower ear piercings?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC

vulgarfraction said:
Questions-

Where's a good place in Sydney (in terms of hygiene, skill of people, general experience) to get your upper ear done? Like, pharmacies, Starfish, beauty places? What about comparation of costs and quality?

Also.... does it hurt a lot? As much as parents tell you it will to try prevent you? How's the pain compared to lower ear piercings?
Lord of the Jewels in Chatswood, Macquarie or Warringah Mall

really professional, hygienic, skilled piercers. i can't remember how much but probably something in the vicinity of $70

HSC
N/A

Tulipa said:
Lord of the Jewels in Chatswood, Macquarie or Warringah Mall

really professional, hygienic, skilled piercers. i can't remember how much but probably something in the vicinity of $70
Yeah I've seen them, they look good. I think they were at about $50.

Haha, I got my ear(lobes) pierced about seven years ago for $15. Including studs. And they were okay.

I'm prepared to pay more for a cartilage piercing though.. but I think I'll try keep it under $50.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A

if you end up going, can you let me know how it goes?

i also would like an upper ear piercing but am looking for a reasonably priced place.

HSC
N/A

Sure thing. =)

But I need to wait till I'm 16 because that's a lot quicker/easier than getting parental permission. (that's 5 days =P)

And then, I need to pluck up the courage.

But I'll do it.

T-Boner

HSC

i had my upper ear done (DIY, some single use kit a mate got me from japan, worked well...) but let it grow out, i got over it.

also got my second tatt yesterday. got my first in january on my bicep, shown below

i got this little sun with a voucher some mates got me for my 18th... kinda looks like a bullet hole in the blurry pic haha, i still like it tho

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC

vulgarfraction said:
Questions-

yeah, so like, its illegal for chemists to pierce cartlidge.
with a gun.
illegal.
it was fun back when it wasnt illegal.
but yeah. laws change.

go to a professional piercer. like, one who works at a tattooist place.
somewhat cheap.
professional.
not sure whats good in sydney, but my previous tattooist/piercer works at i think "Lotus Steel". i think thats the name.

anyway, ive looked around a bit in wollongong/nowra area for prices on cartlidge piercings, and its approx. $40-60.

and yeah, pain differs from each person. none of my piercings have hurt. other people have the same piercings as me and they hurt. in pain. have tears come out of their eyes.
so it might hurt you. it might not hurt you. but seriously, a needle is piercing through cartlidge, as opposed to piercing through flesh.
if youn suck at pain, it might hurt. yeah. i couldnt be bothered talking about piercings anymore, coz i got a brand spanky new tattoo approx. 7.5hrs ago

Last edited:

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC

I got a tattoo on Saturday. It is awesome but like today its become so itchy and has a kind of rash on it - I am scared :eek: I been putting the cream on it and washing it twice a day... :confused:

wallaby2

HSC

I've got the lyrics to detachable penis written on my wang in Roman Numeral size 24 font.

lengy

HSC

What would be a great tatoo?

Cause I really like dragons but too many people, especially Asians have them.
I like:
Dragons
Tigers
Lions
Eagles
Velociraptors

What would be good?

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC

lengy said:
What would be a great tatoo?

Cause I really like dragons but too many people, especially Asians have them.
I like:
Dragons
Tigers
Lions
Eagles
Velociraptors

What would be good?

something original :p

PS in regard to my above post- crisis over. It's Sexeh now :eek:

HSC
N/A

Hmm, okay, more questions...

What's the difference in feeling and pain between a needle and a gun if done in the same spot? I've only had piercings done with a gun before.

Skeeta

HSC

Needle generally takes longer, less of a shock than a gun
Healing time is generally quicker with a needle

Gun is quick, painful for only a second
Healing time longer, less hygeinic

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A

I've got 3 holes in one ear, 2 in the other, and 1 in my nose. Next year I'm getting a tat on my right shoulder blade :)

Last edited:
HSC
N/A

Skeeta said:
Needle generally takes longer, less of a shock than a gun
Healing time is generally quicker with a needle

Gun is quick, painful for only a second
Healing time longer, less hygeinic
Mm, thanks... :)

Tulipa said:
i've got a vertical tongue piercing, thinking about getting a horizontal one.

not sure if i like the look though.
You mean through your tongue lengthways?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)