Piercings and Tattoos (2 Viewers)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

melmelzz

HSC
piercings: tongue, two on my left and three on my right. The 3rd one is done on the top of my ear.
I want to get my belly and nose done very soon. i love piercings!

Tattoo: on my lower back, it is a tribal and a butterfly. costs $120 for mine. i've had it for a year or so now, ahh theres going back now i guess haha

Adrian.

HSC
melmelzz said:
piercings: tongue, two on my left and three on my right.
You have two tongues? Or do you mean you have 6 tongue piercings, two on the left side and three on the right?

j/k I know you're talking about ears, right?

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
3 in each earlobe, and that's enough for me. I can appreciate facial piercings on other people (though some people really shouldnt...) but they're not for me.

As for tattoos, I wish I was decisive enough (and had enough money) to choose a place to get one. If I ever do get one it'll probably be a spade, as in the cards suit.

SunshineStorm

HSC
i have my ears done, top of my left ear.

oh and i have my navel pierced but cos im a dancer the muscles behind my navel piercing are making it grow out! :uhoh:

not very happy... i paid quite a bit to get it done.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
SunshineStorm said:
i have my ears done, top of my left ear.

oh and i have my navel pierced but cos im a dancer the muscles behind my navel piercing are making it grow out! :uhoh:

not very happy... i paid quite a bit to get it done.

ohhh no, i think mine is growing out as well cos i go to the gym and the exercise pisses it off :( how long has it been since it started to grow out? The piercer told me that if you take it out when it starts to grow out, they can repierce it behind the scar tissue and the tissue can make it stay there. so theres hope...

quik.

HSC
Lizakith said:
I wish I was decisive enough (and had enough money) to choose a place to get one. If I ever do get one it'll probably be a spade, as in the cards suit.
I don't really know how to aid in the placement decision, but as far as the design goes, find one you like or get one drawn up and hang it up somewhere. Look at it each day for a few months / a year if your super keen, and if you still like and appreciate the design, bam!

Also, why the spade? I've often thought of getting the four suites but never one in particular.

Edit: To all those who gave advice about my cartilage piercing, thankies, it has cleared up nicely!

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
quik. said:
I don't really know how to aid in the placement decision, but as far as the design goes, find one you like or get one drawn up and hang it up somewhere. Look at it each day for a few months / a year if your super keen, and if you still like and appreciate the design, bam!

Also, why the spade? I've often thought of getting the four suites but never one in particular.

Edit: To all those who gave advice about my cartilage piercing, thankies, it has cleared up nicely!
I don't know why a spade. Its something small and simple, and i just think the design is nice. Symmetry too i suppose.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
im going to byron bay on friday.
im getting a new tattoo when im there.
on my right arm under my elbow on the insde of my arm.
if that makes sense.

Aeon

HSC
I have five piercings and one tattoo.

I have one in each ear, and three nipple piercings. Two in the left (vertical and horizontal) and one in the right (diagonal).

quik.

HSC
I'll have the money to get my ears done on the weekend if I want! :]

Question: I would prefer to get studs in each lobe cos it's a bit less girly and they'll be in there till i can start stretching them a bit... but if rings are easier to clean I'd rather go that way, infections are bad mmk. Opinions?

Also if anyone knows a good shop to get it done at in Sydney, with a needle, I'd appreciate it. The one at penriff charges 30 per ear if I remember correctly and I'd like to not spend that much haha.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
quik. said:
Question: I would prefer to get studs in each lobe cos it's a bit less girly and they'll be in there till i can start stretching them a bit... but if rings are easier to clean I'd rather go that way, infections are bad mmk. Opinions?
I don't think it will matter if you get studs or not.

My 72 year old grandmother got a tattoo the other day! She got a butterfly on her ankle.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
i only got my ears done (just the normal spot) i want my belly done and i want a tattoo (the chinese word for power, on lower back)

does any no a guy wit his *whistle* (penis) peirced? i have a fren who wants to have sex with a guy who does... reckons it'll feel good!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
yep its her first tattoo. She has wanted it for ages! Its actually making me rethink getting a tattoo, cos one thing that has always put me off is when people say "what will you do when you are old and wrinkly"..etc, but meh

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
i only got my ears done (just the normal spot) i want my belly done and i want a tattoo (the chinese word for power, on lower back)

does any no a guy wit his *whistle* (penis) peirced? i have a fren who wants to have sex with a guy who does... reckons it'll feel good!

yeah i know a dude, an he has gauged it. to 4 gauge. yes i have seen it, cause i didnt belive it. he then wacked it on some metal to make the clink sound

it's pretty fucking big (the peircing not his dick) an he's gotta sit down to pee. we asked his girlfriend if it adds to the pleasure she said no, but she chipped her tooth when she gave him head.

so he now said that when chicks give him head he's gotta get them so sign a waver so they cant sue him. he's a funny dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)