Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
Nice! Tattoos are addictive, I'm warning you now.
Haha, yeah, a couple of my guy friends have got chest pieces, a couple of tatts on their arms and they keep saying they want more; they tell me the same thing, lol.
But yeah, I just want to get one on each wrist [doing one later on], and my back piece. That won't be an issue, right? :S

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
My first was the kanji which I got the day after my 18th. Hangover + tattooing = pain. It's quite small, and the second it was finished I knew I wanted more.

HSC
N/A
My first was the kanji which I got the day after my 18th. Hangover + tattooing = pain. It's quite small, and the second it was finished I knew I wanted more.
Oh.. :S
Well.. I'll just get the first wrist piece and then decide, lol. ^^"
I really wanted to get the back piece [Kind of big as well] because it's kind of significant and yeah, I don't know if I should get that first instead of the wrist one. [Hesitant because of my Formal.]

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
If I were to get a proper big tattoo I wouldn't get it done in Australia.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
True. Start with something small and build up to larger pieces so you can develop a better pain tolerance. The wrists are pretty painful, the skin in that area is very thin and delicate. Here are some pics taken the day after I got them done, the ink is a beautiful deep purple but it's a bit hard to tell here:

Also, because your wrists move quite a lot in normal activities, you will probably need to get them touched up once they've healed. I got these in July of 2010 and had them touched up in January 2011.

HSC
N/A
True. Start with something small and build up to larger pieces so you can develop a better pain tolerance. The wrists are pretty painful, the skin in that area is very thin and delicate. Here are some pics taken the day after I got them done, the ink is a beautiful deep purple but it's a bit hard to tell here:

Also, because your wrists move quite a lot in normal activities, you will probably need to get them touched up once they've healed. I got these in July of 2010 and had them touched up in January 2011.
Wow, they look pretty sweet. :D
Hmm, how much for a touch-up?
Mine's just small, like a word just across my wrist.

Also for the back piece, would that need to be touched-up as well? :S

LonelyWolf

HSC

i'm really sorry, but i lol'd so fucking hard haha. i was talking about tattoo's with my mate like yesterday, and he was saying how gay chicks, especially westies, who get 'love' 'hope' 'destiny' on themself. hahaha

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
My tattoo will never see the light of day.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I wasn't charged for my touch-up because I went to the same artist who did them and she discounts all of her work for me, she did my first non-ear piercing (navel) way back in 2007 and I've stayed with her ever since :D

I haven't had any of my others touched up, but when I get a chance I will touch up my shoulder. I got it a couple of days before I moved to college at UQ and while it was healing, we did heaps of water activities which is a massive no-no during the healing period. You have to look pretty closely to see where it's faded but even so, I want them all to be perfect!

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm really sorry, but i lol'd so fucking hard haha. i was talking about tattoo's with my mate like yesterday, and he was saying how gay chicks, especially westies, who get 'love' 'hope' 'destiny' on themself. hahaha
Your opinion. But like I said before, don't judge.

HSC
N/A
I wasn't charged for my touch-up because I went to the same artist who did them and she discounts all of her work for me, she did my first non-ear piercing (navel) way back in 2007 and I've stayed with her ever since :D

I haven't had any of my others touched up, but when I get a chance I will touch up my shoulder. I got it a couple of days before I moved to college at UQ and while it was healing, we did heaps of water activities which is a massive no-no during the healing period. You have to look pretty closely to see where it's faded but even so, I want them all to be perfect!
Nice! I'll try to find someone like that, 8D
:s Yeah, same here. I want them to be perfect, :3
So I don't regret them later on lol.
Do you mind I inbox you my ideas, just to see if they're alright?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
You have no right to judge.
why not

i have every right to judge

i believe in judgement and i believe in discrimination

they are MORAL GOODS and MORAL LAWS

and sorry you totally deformed yourself for no reason other than to seek attention and be 'alt' and subversive

you compromised your life chances and have affected how nearly everybody else feels about you in a negative way and probably consciously so

and you will probably regret it when you are older and all wrinkled and all your tattoos will look even more disgusting than they do now

what are you, a fucking barbarian? why not get a bone through your nose and some rings on your neck? go the whole hog?

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
idk I don't really mind tattoos as fashion items that you like (unless you're my girlfriend) if you're into that sort of thing, but usually people who get tattoos are on the most part really fucking terrible people who are stupid and pretty emotionally barren.

I know a few exceptions personally and a few who are evidence to the fact

I know 0 good people who have a fuckton of piercings

Last edited:

LonelyWolf

HSC
idk I don't really mind tattoos as fashion items that you like (unless you're my girlfriend) if you're into that sort of thing, but usually people who get tattoos are on the most part are really fucking terrible people who are stupid and pretty emotionally barren.

I know a few exceptions personally and a few who are evidence to the fact

I know 0 good people who have a fuckton of piercings
worst comment lol

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
You speds need to get out of the 1900s. These are a form of self-expression, you wouldn't judge somebody for wearing a particularly coloured piece of clothing! These are just a more permanent way to express yourself. Take your conservative, narrow-minded opinions elsewhere.

Yeah Katherine, send them through!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)