Pimp My Ride (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
who has seen season 2 of this show? i have seen tha first 3 eps from season 2 and its alot more crazy then season one they spend alot more on the cars....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
MTV...I think I've seen all of this season.. coz it's on 3 times a week
Anyway it's a great show :D .. theres a similar one on Channel V.. but just with celebs

7th Sign

HSC
season 2 only got released like 2 weeks ago in the us.....it will take australia like 6 months for it to air over here.....

7th Sign

HSC
eLmo said:
MTV...I think I've seen all of this season.. coz it's on 3 times a week
Anyway it's a great show :D .. theres a similar one on Channel V.. but just with celebs
their are 16 episodes in season one
and one special episode made for jay lenos show they wouldnt show that ep on mtv

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Eight said:
their are 16 episodes in season one
and one special episode made for jay lenos show they wouldnt show that ep on mtv
Yeh so haven't they started repeating them? Because tonights episode (purple honda) was on a couple of months ago..

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I've been wanting to see this show for ages, but couldn't cos I don't have foxtel...looking forward to watching it tonight.

fantasia

HSC
was it season one or two today?

they spent alot of money on the cars. The way the mechanics talk gets annoying.

iwannarock

HSC
it was season 2 on channel 10.

in one of the episodes he said "remember back in season 1 we did this (refers to that mustang that had flames coming out of the exaust which wasn't allowed)" cuz the dude asked if flames came out.

and the ads always had a commercial for the season 1 dvd.

AboveClevel

HSC
It was alright at first but the show soon got really boring--I used to like all of the crazy stuff they would put in but then it seemed that the stuff was to impractical for me--they need to pimp police cars or taxi's--imagine a pimped out taxi but when you go tin the driver was crazy you're all over the place like this dude www.entertainmentanytime.com but it just sparkles on the outside.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I was watching it and liked it at first... but can't help thinking that;
a) Each car they do... all they do is put in huge TVs or something like that
b) Then they put in something which is meant to suit the personality of the owner (eg. the pool table or the spa)

... but I do wonder how practical it is? I don't think having a huge hot tub in the back of a van is gonna do anything good for fuel economy or safety (water ain't light!)... but then I guess the show is about making cars look cool- and that's about it.

On a sidenote- I quite liked what they did with Nate's van... sure it's unpractical but it looked cool.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
i saw bits of it during the commerical of the move "supernova" i dunno shit bout cars but it looked great!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i liked the pool table
i would like to drive to the beach or something or a park and play pool
that is all

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
seremify007 said:
... but I do wonder how practical it is?
LOL so do I!

They had this one show where this dude had a van, and they put a spa in the back, A SPA!! Like wtf? Then in another one, they had those airplane oxygen masks come down from the roof, and they had a little thingo that put a scent in the air, lol.

And yeah, they always put in a TV or a 'monitor' lol, so the electronics guy has it real easy. And the mexican guy who does the interior - lol I can barely understand him.

And I liked the ad for the Europe MTV awards with Borat who pimped up some cart lol.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The first one I saw (last night) was great- but then after watching 2nd and 3rd I came to realise they do pretty much the same thing every time.... not sure if this show can maintain my interest. And yeh the way they talk started to annoy me by the time that chick with the pool table came on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)