PIN number (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
oh hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaha found it... in the right hand corner.. geez im dumb!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
i recieved a letter saying "PIN notification for applying to uni" but i dont know where the pin is? am i blind and is it on the sheet somewhere??????????????????????????
LOL thats what happened to me! i sat there for like 15 minutes reading the letter over and over trying to look for it...

and it was in the blooy corner in big black bold font...

man im stupid... :rolleyes:

^___^
HSC
oh shit, i've been reading the letter for whole day and i didn't know we have a number there...lol

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i didn't either... anyway - if i couldn't login for UAC, so I tried applying for VTAC, but they, too, couldn't let me (stupid PIN error problem). Methinks UAC hasn't given VTAC my info yet.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe I had trouble finding too! I was like, 'why would they send me a pin notification without a damn pin' and I showed it to my dad and he said the same thing and then oh wait.........its down the bottom!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hey why do some of you uni people get a pin? is it because you are reapplying or what?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
i recieved a letter saying "PIN notification for applying to uni" but i dont know where the pin is? am i blind and is it on the sheet somewhere??????????????????????????
Hahaha I did the same thing too!!! And then my mum did as well! Ahh, they could make it easier for us :rolleyes:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah and the funny thing is it was written in bog bold black letters man... they should of put it at the top... instead of making us search for it... LOL

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You know what, I still couldn't find it until I read Yr12's post. Oops.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
ah just give it till the end of the week.... if you dont get it by then, then start to panick...

or see ur careers advisor

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeah they could have made it at least a bit more obvious! they wrote here is your pin blah blah and im like where?? i think i got a dud letter!! haha

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
why bother? i mean, u get a unique pin and thats it...u dun have to change it or nething

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
thats the Board Of Studies for ya...
trust them to do something stupid like stick your PIN somewhere you cant see it

Originally posted by Frigid
i didn't either... anyway - if i couldn't login for UAC, so I tried applying for VTAC, but they, too, couldn't let me (stupid PIN error problem). Methinks UAC hasn't given VTAC my info yet.
Yeah I need to Apply for Vtac...do I use the same PIN as My UAC one??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)