Pink Travel Pass (1 Viewer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Hey everyone,

Hmm, I'm just abit confused with the travel pass, I live in the Hornsby Area, and travel by train to central station, then catch the 891 to unsw. But my question is, does this Pink travel pass cover both my trip from pennant hills station to central, AND the 891 buses?

Or, does this pink card only cover my route from pennant hills station to central every week?

Thanks in advance!

Rekkusu

HSC
Ah nice, thanks for the info! I previously had a look at that cityrail site, as well as transport infoline, but I was abit confused with their zones, but yeah =p should be ok now.

Too bad, I cant use this travelpass with the glenorie bus I have to take to get to the station..

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
yeah, travelpass only works on public.. glenorie buses are private..

I'd suggest going on the ferries for fun if you have time :D

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Rekkusu said:
Ah nice, thanks for the info! I previously had a look at that cityrail site, as well as transport infoline, but I was abit confused with their zones, but yeah =p should be ok now.

Too bad, I cant use this travelpass with the glenorie bus I have to take to get to the station..
yeah that's why you hope for the worst for those useless shit companies so that sydney bus completely takes over westbus/glenorie xD

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Hey everyone,

Hmm, I'm just abit confused with the travel pass, I live in the Hornsby Area, and travel by train to central station, then catch the 891 to unsw. But my question is, does this Pink travel pass cover both my trip from pennant hills station to central, AND the 891 buses?

Or, does this pink card only cover my route from pennant hills station to central every week?

Thanks in advance!
yes it does. I live in pennant hills and also buy pink travel pass. it covers from hornsby to any city areas. :)

Rekkusu

HSC
Kewl!! Thanks for the information everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)