Pip >_< (1 Viewer)

hypergurl221

HSC
Soooo i want mine to do with fairy tales. thats basically all i've got so far. Any one
care to help? i dont know how to phrase the question. i have a title :p "once upon a
time" and finish with "and they all lived happily ever after" other then that im stuffed :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Perhaps you should actually think about what you are wanting to research before looking into relatively unimportant things like titles.

HSC
Two of my friends, Did the fairy tale PIP idea, but linked it to the debutune ball

hope that helps :)

Jasmiineee

HSC
how are you going to incorporate that into society and culture?

hypergurl221

HSC
i want to do something like how fairytales effect shild development or how disney has changed original fairy tales to de senstise children or how original disney movies difer from the new age movies eg cinderella vs. cinderella story & ever after. something along those lines. im really interested in this topic i just dont know how i should word the question.

clo-ree

HSC
Personally I think you will find this topic to be hard, not enough primary and secondary information out there. Have you spoken to your teacher about it?

Just cause chicks in my class did topics which landed them in deep water, unable to find enough information. One chick in my class - her whole pip was 12 or 13 pages cause she did a topic which didnt have enough information to complete a good pip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)