PIP Central Material (1 Viewer)

shell89

HSC
Hey guys, my Personal Interest Project topic is... "Middle Eastern females perspectives of Middle Eastern males, compared to Anglo-Saxon females perspectives of Middle Eastern Males"

I need help on how to start my Central Material... My teacher said something about starting with the methodologies but I dont understand what she means... Someone PLEASE help me!!!!!!!!!!

Kulazzi

HSC
well what did you get from your survey/questionnaire/interview/whatever you used?

Do M.E. females have the same perception as the A.S. females?

Or do the M.E. females have a more tolerant view towards the M.E. males?

Do the A.S. females have a fear when seeing M.E. within walking distance (or in the same room, depending on situation)?

Just discuss the answers you received for your questionnaire/survey/whatever. For example, you can say due to media influences (using this as an example) the anglo-saxon females are more afraid and fear for their safety when they say, see a M.E. male.

Discuss what you think influenced their perception - eg. mass media (newpapers, magazines, television) and expand on this issue -eg. the use of the term "M.E. appearance" has been linked with some kind of violence or rape within the medi and as a result, more A.S. females are aware the danger that can be brought upon them. Or even M.E. girls may think that way.

I'm not so sure, it depends on what you have discovered in your research.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)