PIP Day (06/03/09) (1 Viewer)

0hNivlek

HSC
So did any of you guys go to this lecture/seminar/meeting/whatever lol.

It was pretty packed and it was pretty funny seeing different schools arrive from the station. It was okay i guess, everything they went through our teacher already went through but atleast it was a day away from school lol.

Btw, we were the asian school wearing navy and light blue.

Liquid Buzz

HSC
I went. I've heard most of what they said before, but it was still interesting. I found the last speaker most relevant to where I'm up to on my PIP.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Some teacher organised it too late and aparrently tehre werent any spots left ;<
Did i miss out on much?

0hNivlek

HSC
It was really boring imo. The only interesting thing was the youtube videos.

iiinsane02

HSC
Yeah, it was quite boring.

I laughed when the second speaker - Phil - mentioned that one of his students wanted to base his PIP around the suburb of Cabramatta.

Some Caucasian girls in front started to give weird looks at me and my peers from my school (the only Asian-based school at the conference). :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

cupcakes91

HSC
Hey guys;

yea i went.
im surprised i survived i went to a camp the preivios nights prior and had no sleep....ragh.

but yea i tried to absorb much as i can, but by the last speaker i got figgity and tired and wanted to commit lol.

had to travel and hourbus home back to the beaches...and was passing out on bus haha.

im pretty much failing everythng atm. my own fault ofcaourse i haveno motivation.

lamee!

hope everyones doing well with everything :)

xoxo

kmt10

HSC
i thought it was really disorganised. it was as if they hardly planned it cos they repeated what each other said and contradicted each other heaps often.. like there was at least 3 different opinions on how many methodologies to use. and they could of shortened it heaapsssss.

they did have some useful stuff. like what specifically to write in the introduction etc.

btw. the day was a bit of an eye opener. some schools have horrible uniforms lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)