PIP DAY (4th of March 2005) (1 Viewer)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
hey pippers
the day was okay nd for freaked the same goes for me as soul shine pm or email me and i have about 2 A4 pages of notes that ill send...although some is short hand..
what is this other day that ur talking about?

mishka

HSC
N/A
freaked said:
I just went to the Society and Culture Association site, and though it has last years dates it says there is also a HSC Students day. Has anyone heard anything about this? If i haven't missed it I would like to tell my S&C teacher about it
yes, there's a study day later on in the year (i can't remember which month it was in, but i'd say it says on the site.)

only two (out of 10) of us went to the study day but it was pretty good - they spoke about the layout of the exam, gave us tips (and hints!!), and you nominate workshops to attend according to the elective topics you're doing.

it's definitely worthwile - i can remember the belief systems lady was excellent - we got a whole booklet on the topic. again, the lecture style can get a bit tiring, but i'd definitely recommend it to you Society and Culturians!! :p

soulshine, i'm glad you got something out of the day!! :D

ashleigh2107

HSC
i was thrte

i was there and was one of the few people that ut my hand up i havnt started my pip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need ideas i dnt know what im doing im thinking of leaving school so i dnt have to do it its sounds IMPOSSIBLE

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
ashleigh2107 said:
i was there and was one of the few people that ut my hand up i havnt started my pip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need ideas i dnt know what im doing im thinking of leaving school so i dnt have to do it its sounds IMPOSSIBLE
It's not impossible, all you have to do is have really good time management and you'll get it done. Trust me it's very possible no matter how hard it seems at the time, you don't want to leave school just because of the pip and regret it for the rest of your life

Tess18

HSC
hey Guys,

I was at the pip lecture too and damn was i falling asleep lol

wat site r u guys talking about? the one the man gave us? i forget his name...oppss coz if it is that site he gave us it wont open for me?????

can someone paste it for me?

SugarPlum Fairy

HSC
Tianna said:
Hey Everyone, i went to the PIP Day today at the Wesley Theatre and everyone was given this site ( i had previously joined) but i was hoping alot more Society students would have joined this afternoon.

How did you all find the lecture and did it help guide anyone? Personally i thought i was familiar with most of what was spoken about... Where is everyone up to on their PIP's???
Thanks, Tianna
the PIP day was boring...yeah I was also familiar with everything....the only thing that really freaked me out was that I really needed to get a start on my PIP...umm now my teachers want our first draft of our PIP's finished these holidays....so i've already started writin my PIP out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)