Pip Pip Pip Fin (1 Viewer)

PIP handed in yesterday what did everyone do for a topic
I did: Roles De...Constructed...Effect on the developent of Adolescent females

Did your teacher tell you what range you would get my teacher said A range but I dont know if I believe her

J

jhakka

Mine was called

Never Mind The Bollocks
The Sex Pistols, popular culture, and continuities and changes since the 1970s

That sums it up.

artfag

Banned
HSC
Goddamn, I'm so relieved that it's over. Mine was shit, but.. oh well. It's only 30% of our mark :)

Mine was: "Rock 'N' Roll Nigger": The Race Between Punk And Hip Hop
Focused on misconceptions in both genres, racial and sexual segregation, the subcultures over time and some other random bullshit.

jhakka: Someone in my class did a PIP about Punk too, called 'Never Mind The Bollocks: Here's My PIP" :O

mishka

HSC
N/A
Congrats everyone!!!

Mine was called "The Cola Wars, Coca-Cola Vs Pepsi: Image or Taste"

It was basically a marketing/pop culture one that examined the effect of advertising and marketing on teenagers and my cross cultural was the difference between boys' and girls' motives for choosing one over the other.

On Sunday I was talking to a girl at my work who does SAC and her school was told that the word limit was 5000-10000. You can imagine the expletive when I told her the max was 5000!!!!! But still, you'd think the teacher would have known....

alby

cool duckie
HSC
congrats every1...hope u get a good mark
mine was:
till death do you part
the social perspectives of the afterlife

it was looking at all the diff beliefs about death & d afterlife.....52 pages....2 many!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Congratulation everyone!! Now only 2 more hours of an eeeeeasy exam to go for Society and Culture! lol

S

strappleberry

only 2 hr exam? grrrr, i have a 3 hr exam. and if i screw the whole thing up and finish early we arent allowed to leave so i have to sit there and feel stupid for the whole 3 hrs.
my teacher flicked through my pip when i gave it to her. she said 'oh graphs, cool, they look great. this looks like a really good pip.' im hoping that the markers do the same thing and instead of reading the b.s. central material that i wrote they will say 'oooh pretty graphs! A+ for this student!' that is kinda unlikely though. dang.
oh, and my topic was about teenagers lying to their parents. i named it 'lies, damned lies and statistics', which is a mark twain quote. stupid me forgot to put a note in the appendix about the quote so that the markers would know that, but too bad.

J

jhakka

Survivor39 said:
Congratulation everyone!! Now only 2 more hours of an eeeeeasy exam to go for Society and Culture! lol
Haha, I had my trial yesterday. I got my name on the right line, so I prolly did pretty well. :p

sladehk

le random
HSC
I hate trials! :mad:
------------------------------------------------
Due to the overwhelming population boom in India, the world going to starve to death within 150 years. It has been estimated that every four seconds a woman has a baby. Our problem is to find this woman and stop her.

So whens your exam mine is thurs 12th August in the afternoon....after a bio prac.

But guys dont panic S and C exam is just bullshitting on I study for this subject like the night before and my mark range has been like 98 - 100% each time.

S

strappleberry

my trial is tues 10th, in the morning, grrr, gotta get out of bed early.
i usually get anywhere from 70-80-90's, depending on if im having an intelligent day or if im sleepwalking through my exam

mishell

YAY woohoo how good does it feel to have the PIP out of the way!!
Mines was called: Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time! it was about teen binge drinking n how girls are increasingly drinking more than guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)