PIP Question: Do religious people find heavy metal evil? Gathering oppinions 4 pip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb24492

HSC
Do religious people find heavy :headbang:metal music:music::guitar: evil?

Im a student doing a study for my PIP (personal intrest project) and i am researching how relgion veiws heavy metal in todays society. Im looking for people with religious backgrounds. any one can answer though. i need both sides of the argument. Comments of any sort are welcome, as long as it is related :). </SPAN>

sforsilence

HSC
Re: PIP Question: Do religious people find heavy metal evil? Gathering oppinions 4 p

Im not replying to answer your question but i just thought I'd say, your topic sounds good! im actually doing mine on heavy metal as well, only im focusing on its effects on adolescents - mainly centering on the whole issue of violence/murder, etc.

Hey!!!

HSC
Re: PIP Question: Do religious people find heavy metal evil? Gathering oppinions 4 p

I'm Christian. Don't exactly find it 'evil'. Just secular.

lmacca

HSC

I am catholic and find the lyrics of some songs to be quite offensive - in my view if you find them offensive or 'evil' don't listen to them.:headbang:

bb24492

HSC

Thanks to those who have replied, please if anyone could give me their opinion, it won't take up much of your time. I would really appreciate it :)

Caitlin14

HSC

I'm Catholic, heavy metal doesn't worry me. I listen to some of it. S'far as I can see, people have the right to listen to whatever they like. If you don't like it, don't listen.

Niek

HSC

I'm not religious, so this opinion probably won't help you out too much, but I personally find a lot of heavy metal quite offensive - some of the lyrics and things are incredibly disgusting.. but really, people have a right to listen to whatever they want, even if it is about rape etc :) It just isn't my cup of tea!!
Hope your project goes well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)