PIP QUESTION - Embryonic Stem Cell Research (1 Viewer)

Do you or do you not support embryonic stem cell research?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trikta

HSC
Hey everybody, i'm just after a few more responses to a topic i'm researching in my pip which relates to the question of whether or not Australia has reached equality when it comes to our country's religious bias and section 116 of the constitution that states that no religious establishment may ever become a ruling entity in Australia as we strive to provide the multicultural nation of Australia a secularist government.

Please vote in the poll above 'yes' or 'no' to the question below and if possible please leave some feedback on your opinion of the question and it's connotations. If you could please leave your age too, that would be great.

The question is;

Currently in Australia, women have the option of terminating a pregnancy up until the second trimester of the pregnancy. Given that woman have the ultimate choice of the future of their unborn child, perhaps it is time for Australia to deregulate embryonic stem cell research to allow scientists the resources to improve life for others all around the world. This domino effect of falling morals could either be that humanity is bowing to the new technologies of science in order to provide help to billions of people for varies life changing illnesses or perhaps that society is continually lowering the bar to what remains an acceptable way in which to view and treat new life. Do you or do you not (and what are your reasons for/for not) support embryonic stem cell research?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)