PIP Questionnaire - Disability Attitudes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sm88

HSC
Hey everyone! For my PIP i have chosen to look at attitudes to disability and if you have time can you please do my questionnaire! if you can get them done ASAP! i would appreciate it heaps!
It for everyone of all ages.

Thank you again.
-Shane

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=966182079771 <- Questionnaire

sm88

HSC
wow ok... it got moved! lol sorry this forum is confusing! >_<
Thank you so much for those people that have already done the questionnaire! THANK YOU! GRAZIE!, MERCI!.. (i dont know anything else, im not doing any other languages lol)
i know it is alot of long answered questions and im sorry for that! im trying to get attitudes and there isnt much i can get out by giving you the answers to choose from.
the answers have been great by the way. i gave some to my teachers and i think the ones a few people have done on here are 10 times better!

Thanks again! if there is anyone else that would like to do one i would appreciate it so much!

how is everyone going on their PIPs by the way?

Thank you again to those who did it!

rhia

salty
HSC
i might make a suggestion, that: you ask the participant of the survey to themselves define 'disability', but don't go on to define what YOU are referring to as disability throughout the survey... so people might answer the questions about different things.

sm88

HSC
Im refering to all disability in general. i know its a bit.. well really broad, but in some weird way it fits into how my pip is going to work. I also wanted to get as much info as possible and not restricting it by defining what I tink disability is, or only regarding one area of disability. A disability can range from being Paralysed to depression.
Thanks for that suggestion though i think in my actual pip ill need to define it a little. This is a HUGE topic.
thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)