pip seminar (1 Viewer)

cupcake08

HSC
did anyone else attend the pip day in city today?

bos got a mention! :)

cupcake08

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Yeh I went this afternoon. My teacher was one of the speakers.
I didn't think it was that useful... It was really aimed at those who hadn't found a topic yet or had a really crappy one that wasn't related to S&C.

How did you find it?
yeah thats true, it was basically just a regurgitation of everything we already knew. i guess it did make me realise i really need to start working on it more though, and i thought the blonde woman who spoke towards the end was good.

the discussion groups at the end were kind of pointless for us as well because our teachers told us not to tell anyone our ideas :p

MBF

HSC
to be honest i was bored shitless, it was all stuff we had heard before, Mr Webster use to teach at our school but besides that nothing really interesting.

Our class didnt stay for the workshops

N

noir.

Which one was Mr Webster? The one who talked about methodoligies?

MBF

HSC
nah Mr Webster was the bold one.

The methodologies one was the only one i really listened to though

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
I went. It was all lovely and whatnot but 1) im fairly sure everyone there had heard all the stuff before, and 2) that place smelled funky =/

It was good to be able to absorb all the information at once, and the notes they gave were good, but apart from that... meh. I didn't stay for the workshops later, I couldn't imagine myself really getting that into discussing my PIP and stuff. I <3 my teacher, she's kickass, so I feel safe so far :D

Dani

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
I thought it was pretty pointless, but it did made me realise that I should really start now.

The blonde lady who spoke in the end was helpful though, it's a shame that they've placed her in the end when everyone was nearly falling asleep.

HSC
I went! I thought it was pretty good, because my teacher can be really vague about what he wants, or what we should be doing.
Gangles.Mcgee--> You must of been in my discussion group! What was your topic?

HSC
Ooo! I remeber you! Lol
Mine was the psychological effects of migration on an individual, and their experiances.Particularly in the russian community( Ive changed mine abit though)

HSC
Um, well i did a survey and thats basically it:p Oh! And i had an interveiw with my teacher and got 15/15 for making up a whole lot of bullshit so hed think i was WAY ahead of everyone, hehe.
Im planning to do a few focus groups this term(hopefully if half yearlies dont get in the way) and then start writing my central material. im also going to have a few indepth interviews and do another questionnaire. Thats about it, but so far..i havent done much. You?

Teddy Lee

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Personal Interest Project.

That blonde lady who spoke towards the end is my S&C teacher :p :D
quote]

You're SO LUCKY. She was so good! And wow the president of the s&c liked your idea, very impressive!

I thought the day was kinda pointless but it was good to see where all the other students were at.

And my friends and I had dinner in the city afterwards and that was so much fun! Haha a bit of irrelevant info there...

HSC
Wow. Gangles.Mcgee! That is soo good! Im jelous, lol. I am way behind even completing ANY reaserch! :(

HSC
I always thought there were more girls then guys. My class has...3 guys, and about 15 girls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)