PIP Survey :) (1 Viewer)

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Hi, it would be great if you could fill this is. I am doing my PIP on Etiquette and Manners in Australian Society.

Survey:
1. What is your gender? Male/Female
2. What is your age group? 0-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61+
3. What is your personal definition of etiquette?___
4. a)What kind of people should use etiquette? (e.g polititians, rich people, actors, females, males)
b) Do you think etiquette is limited to a certain socio-ecomic group? If yes, which one(s)
5. Do you use manners? Y/N
6. Who influences manners and etiquette?
- Family
- Culture
- Media
- Education
- Technology (i.e the internet)
- Peers
- Other: _____
7. From personal experience which gender is more polite? Or are males and females the same? Why?
8. a)Is there a certain age group that would use etiquette and manners more than others? What ages group would this be?
b) "Kids these days" Do you agree that children today are getting more rude? Y/N
9. a) Are you familiar with Netiquette? Y/N
b) what is it?
10. In your opinion has society forgotten about etiquette and manners? Y/N
what has made you come to those conclusions?

Thanks

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Survey:
1. What is your gender? female
2. What is your age group? 11-20
3. What is your personal definition of etiquette? the way people act towards each other.. should be with courtesy
4. a)What kind of people should use etiquette? everyone..
b) Do you think etiquette is limited to a certain socio-ecomic group? If yes, which one(s) no
5. Do you use manners? yes
6. Who influences manners and etiquette? family
7. From personal experience which gender is more polite? Or are males and females the same? Why? you cant say one thing based on a whole gender.. there are always both males an females who are polite and impolite
8. a)Is there a certain age group that would use etiquette and manners more than others? What ages group would this be? aged between 20-60
b) "Kids these days" Do you agree that children today are getting more rude? not necessarily rude but they are very lazy and spend more time with electronic things (net, tv, games) which could lead to them being rude (eg snapping when parents ask to do chores)
9. a) Are you familiar with Netiquette? yes
b) what is it? the way you should be acting towards others and what you should be doing on the internet
10. In your opinion has society forgotten about etiquette and manners? no
what has made you come to those conclusions? i know some very well mannered people.. experiences shape a persons conclusions :p

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Survey:
1. What is your gender? Female
2. What is your age group? , 11-20,
What is your personal definition of etiquette? manners and doing what is consider to be socially "right" and nice
4. a)What kind of people should use etiquette? everyone, to some extent but obviously certain people ( e.g. rich) are though to have sterotypically more ettiqutte

b) Do you think etiquette is limited to a certain socio-ecomic group? no, but people generally think it is
5. Do you use manners? yeah - well some of the time!
- Family
- Culture
- Education
- Peers
-
7. From personal experience which gender is more polite? Or are males and females the same? Why?
is this question sexist? but yeah girls are generally more politie, ie guys go off and swear heaps and make rude noises~!
8. a)Is there a certain age group that would use etiquette and manners more than others? What ages group would this be?
older people
b) "Kids these days" Do you agree that children today are getting more rude? hmmm, no i
9. a) Are you familiar with Netiquette? Y/N
b) what is it?
10. In your opinion has society forgotten about etiquette and manners? Y/N no, society is just becoming more modern and CHANHGIg its defintion of ettiqute

Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

jeska

2. What is your age group? 11-20,
3. What is your personal definition of etiquette? the socially polite way to act towards others in public.
4. a)What kind of people should use etiquette? probably everyone when it is required, so depending on the social situation that people find themselves in.
b) Do you think etiquette is limited to a certain socio-ecomic group? No, not neccessarily limited, but rather different socio-economic groups have different meanings and values on etiquette.
5. Do you use manners? yes, only when needed though
6. Who influences manners and etiquette? - Family
- Culture
- Education
- Technology (i.e the internet)
- Other: time, people older than i am
7. From personal experience which gender is more polite? Or are males and females the same? The same, just depends on who they are talking.
8. a)Is there a certain age group that would use etiquette and manners more than others? What ages group would this be? no
b) "Kids these days" Do you agree that children today are getting more rude? No, just the social values are changing i guess, too the older generations most likely yes, but to kids, its probably not so much rude, but just the way it is
9. a) Are you familiar with Netiquette? N
b) what is it?
10. In your opinion has society forgotten about etiquette and manners? No, because it is still used in situations where it is required.
what has made you come to those conclusions? i just believe that generally, there is no means for it, but there are times that people do need to have etiquette and they will use it, for example, going for a big job interview or meeting someone of importance...

shell_bell86

Survey:
3. What is your personal definition of etiquette?the socially appropriate/ acceptable way of acting around other people in a public place.__
4. a)What kind of people should use etiquette? generally everyone in society should. although some situations require it more than others EG people in power/ authority should use it when at formal events ect
b) Do you think etiquette is limited to a certain socio-ecomic group? to some extent yes i would say people that come from higher socio- economic classes use etiquette alot more than lower classes
5. Do you use manners? Yes
- Family
- Culture
- Education
- Peers

7. From personal experience which gender is more polite? Or are males and females the same? Why? i believe that when males are conversing together they interact differently it isnt more polite it is just different same as females
8. a)Is there a certain age group that would use etiquette and manners more than others? What ages group would this be? i think older generations believe in manners more hence they use them more whereas younger people arent really concerned
b) "Kids these days" Do you agree that children today are getting more rude? depends on the environment their class their family some kids are absolutly animals but others are little angels(at least in the way they talk!)
9. a) Are you familiar with Netiquette? sort of
b) what is it? etiquette on the internet
10. In your opinion has society forgotten about etiquette and manners? no
what has made you come to those conclusions? my observations of people in different situations ect

Kulazzi

HSC
Survey:

3. What is your personal definition of etiquette? proper manners and behaviours

4. a)What kind of people should use etiquette? (e.g polititians, rich people, actors, females, males) Everyone

b) Do you think etiquette is limited to a certain socio-ecomic group? If yes, which one(s) no not really

5. Do you use manners? Yes of course :)

- Family
- Culture
- Education
- Peers

7. From personal experience which gender is more polite? Or are males and females the same? Why? I think females are more politer because it seems that they are more mature than males in public places and in education

well, i too agree with shell bell - older generations would more likely have etiquettes and manners because they are brought up more strictly in their own country whereas us in a modern, western, society don't really think much about it (this is from personal experience.)

b) "Kids these days" Do you agree that children today are getting more rude? yes definitely

9. a) Are you familiar with Netiquette? Nope, no Idea

b) what is it? dunno

10. In your opinion has society forgotten about etiquette and manners? No not really

what has made you come to those conclusions?
we have many generations in society and most of the older generations, as mentioned above, really act well-mannered whereas the younger generation these days don't. I think it depends on your older generation......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)