pip topic feedback (1 Viewer)

BadDelicious01

HSC
probs not.. I disagree with the idea because idk the relevancy of it with religion, unless you were talking about culture cause this isn’t SOR. Go through the past distinction and high distinction topics and create a similar topic to those, your teacher might like it but i don’t really see the relevancy, especially since you have seem to have chosen the wrong thing in the wrong subject. I know it’s pretty late, but better to be safe than sorry.
so if i related it to a certain culture eg the middle east or something, it would be fine?

as.merd

HSC
That's why I'm so interested in it!! I am...
Is the idea that bad??
I wouldn't say it's bad, it's just a very niche topic, i mean as long as you have gotten confirmation from your teacher, honestly go for it, my worry would just be about conducting both primary and secondary research, especially primary research getting that specific demographic is gonna be quite difficult, especially if your doing a questionnaire-which you should. And also remember take I to consideration your pip is also quite personal, in some instances, so if it's not that personal to you it could be very difficult. But honestly don't give up !! if your super sure, nothing should stop you :))

BadDelicious01

HSC
I wouldn't say it's bad, it's just a very niche topic, i mean as long as you have gotten confirmation from your teacher, honestly go for it, my worry would just be about conducting both primary and secondary research, especially primary research getting that specific demographic is gonna be quite difficult, especially if your doing a questionnaire-which you should. And also remember take I to consideration your pip is also quite personal, in some instances, so if it's not that personal to you it could be very difficult. But honestly don't give up !! if your super sure, nothing should stop you :))
i have gotten confirmation from my teacher, im just not so sure if i couldl get a 40 with this topic, which i rlly rlly rlly wanttttt
also with the personal part, shouldnt i avoid making it so personal to avoid bias??
also yes i am really struggling finding interviewees, and any place i post my questionnaire to, i just get banned...

as.merd

HSC
i have gotten confirmation from my teacher, im just not so sure if i couldl get a 40 with this topic, which i rlly rlly rlly wanttttt
also with the personal part, shouldnt i avoid making it so personal to avoid bias??
also yes i am really struggling finding interviewees, and any place i post my questionnaire to, i just get banned...
Ohh fs, sorry should've been more, obv you not making too personal but just make sure you have the aspects of micro,meso and macro yk? Also I'll pm you cause I definitely could help with you getting some respondees :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)