Pip Topics Of '07' (1 Viewer)

Teddy Lee

HSC
YAY it's over :) Now trials..

Lol, it's a bit late now but my topic/question was "What impact does gender have on the internalisation of individualist and collectivist values and resultant identity formation in Australian Chinese adolescents?"

Handed it in this morning and was such a weight off!! But we didn't have S&C today so no party lol

congrats everyone on PIPs well done!

racca26

HSC
I know I browsed this last year when trying to see if my topic had been done, so i thought i should add to it.

"The effect of parental bipolar disorder on adult and adolescent children"

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!

cupcake-nyo

HSC
Hooray. All over. It's a peculiar end to it all, though. Quite anti-climatic. I'm very pleased with all of the effort I have put into it. I can't wait to get it back and show it off to everyone o_o I'm a bit in love with it. Just a little >.<

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Feels so good to be done. I was so exhausted for the rest of the day, such a big load off, etc.

Now to work on EE2... :bomb:

bleu

HSC
wow........so all this does eventually end?

cos right now that seems impossible

but its all worth it right?.......right?!

haha........what with the stress and sacrifices etc.

lol much love

Teddy Lee

HSC
Yeah it's definately worth it. To have a finished project in your hands after the months and months of primary and secondary research. Something you can be proud of!! Very satisfying :)

It's not easy to say the least but you'll get there. Good luck x

Kikiaboo

HSC
Yay PIP is finally over! good work kids :wave:

My topic= Charitable culture- why charities have introduced products/how charities have changed over time along those lines

thank god its DONE! WhoooO!

Kikiaboo

HSC
Re: Is society & culture worth continuing?

i did 40 people for my questionnaire but mainly ppl of my micro world- just give it out to teachers, friends, if your part of sporting group, ppl form your parents work- isnt that hard to get a large sample- the larger the better :)

liss90

HSC
Re: Is society & culture worth continuing?

bleu said:
Hey peoples :)
I'm in year 11 and can't even decide on a topic for my MINI pip! Its due in 6 weeks but i've got stacks of other assessments 2.

Anyway, i'm trying to decide what subject to drop nxt year, i'm considering legal studies but then .... is SAC good/worthwhile? will SAC be too stressful? especially the PIP?.............I'm so undecided. ANyone got some advice on that?
and also advice on general getting ideas for PIPs would be terrific!

One more thing (the last, i promise!) does anyone actually do wide surveys of like 50 people for their PIP?......and where's that site that outlines how to do your PIP?

share the love xx
DROP LEGAL...society and culture is way better, and if you work consistantly on your PIP you wont get stressed...

choiman

d3peeto
HSC
yes i have completed my PIP too and am satisfied with what ive handed in... but its a bit late for me to say this...

TOPIC - globalizations affects on adolescents personal identity

ooh better get back to study got trials tomorow

stephaniebonnie

HSC
Hi all,

I'm realllyyyy interested in investigating the rather morbid topic of rape - why people do it and the psychology behind rapists ... their motives etc etc etc.
my cross cultural perspective could be gender ? i.e why women are almost always the victims, and why it's mainly men who commit the act.

OR

I could investigate how and why rape often leaves more than just the physical scarring on the victim, and the long term affects of rape on those inflicted...

I understand this is an extremely sensitive topic, and wondering if it's too risky for my PIP?

ANY thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!
thanks and happy holidays :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)