PIP Topics - What did everyone chose? (1 Viewer)

krissy7685

I did mine on coronary heart disease and teenage smoking.. how smoking is like a sub-culture within itself...

swangal

i did "reality tv-real or not" and how reality tv is just basicallly all contrived crap that is nothing like reality at all- news programs etc are more true to life....argggggh i hated that topic after the first month or so of starting it

Kblay

I did "Group dynamics: a study of the beatles as a primary social group and how their interactions and relationships eventually led to the demise of the world's most famous rock band."

It was very good as it allowed me to follow my passion of the beatles

C

coolrider

Originally posted by Kblay
I did "Group dynamics: a study of the beatles as a primary social group and how their interactions and relationships eventually led to the demise of the world's most famous rock band."

It was very good as it allowed me to follow my passion of the beatles

Wow KBlay that is such an amazing topic - I JUST LOVE THE BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very fascinating indeed. Love it!

I did mine on............. CHILDHOOD STARDOM

Kblay

Originally posted by coolrider
Wow KBlay that is such an amazing topic - I JUST LOVE THE BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very fascinating indeed. Love it!

I did mine on............. CHILDHOOD STARDOM
Oh thanks cool rider, yours must have been totally fasinating as well what stars did you do.. I really liked Young talent time myself did you do tiny tina or danni minogue??

C

coolrider

Originally posted by Kblay
Oh thanks cool rider, yours must have been totally fasinating as well what stars did you do.. I really liked Young talent time myself did you do tiny tina or danni minogue??
OH kBlay Great to hear from u........ IN fact I did Dannii Minogue And Tina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you know!?? You know what... we should meet up some time and exchange pips to read! That would be so fun

Hayley C

i did mine on the biggest positive and negative social and family influences according to teenagers vs their parents

shazabdazla

...wow some of there topics sound so great and so proffessional!!!

...mine was called "nightmere on elm street"-the best and the worst of the share housing subculture....

i did chapter 1: norms
chapter 2: power and authority
3:clultural relativity...dont remember what it was called..
4:the male/female experiences...

......really rushed...did all of you write primary research resource lists...i didn't have time....so cut cos i usually do very well in exams...but now pip will bring me down....

swangal

Originally posted by Stacie
My pip was on reality television and its reflection on our society..i hate reality tv now :p
kno the feeling. I cant watch it at all now...my PIP sounds pretty simiar to yours. Did u think/say that it was an accurate reflection of society or not?
mine was against it

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Wow. There were so many awesome topics done this year!

Mine was on the thinking differences between people suffering from Social Anxiety Disorder and those who don't have it.
It was very boring.

Bon******

hey guys

i did "Product of Deutschland" -investigation into the modern german identity. like the reality of living with shame v. world's perceptions of arrogant german bastards. sounds boring against everyone elses, was very intellectual rather than popular but i still love it its my baby!!

...this is my first post ever...

leeshleesh

i did how teenagers dance at social events hows its become the "new adolescent mating ritual" and hows its basically "safe sex" bla bla bla i loved doing it tho, it was a different topic which is good i guess... stressed for the exam tomorow im gonna die

BaSs_JUnKie

Uhm mine was "are ravers stereotyped and classified as deviant by the media and mainstream society?". It was all about how society views the rave scene and how alot of people see the dance culture as a massive drug orgy... took me ages to do and in the last week I had to cram it all in. I tried to show what you don't see in the media. Turned out alright though, I was pretty happy with it but I still think I could've dug deeper. I didn't feel like I explained everything. With the cross cultural comparison I compared ravers to hippies.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Originally posted by swangal
kno the feeling. I cant watch it at all now...my PIP sounds pretty simiar to yours. Did u think/say that it was an accurate reflection of society or not?
mine was against it

Yep I said that it accurately reflected todays society :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)