pip (1 Viewer)

I

i am queen

wow. all of you people have done soo much work on your pips. i havent really started mine. so much other stuff to do. its pretty hard anyway. has anyone else not done much work on their pip or am i all alone here?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Shouldn't you start instead of asking who haven't started??

I

i am queen

yeh

yeh i have started a lil but havent done much but i feel bad for abondoning it and i am doing something but surely not everybody doing their pip has like gone three quarters through it

jessum

HSC
i was going full steam ahead for a few weeks.. but maths has caught up to me and i am no longer humanitites girl. maybe once maths calms down ill once again become humanities girl.
and i should get my surveys out to schools. now.

I

i am queen

yeh

yeh i got behind in maths and am catching up with it but then got confused with financial maths in business and spent time working on that then had exams so no time for society in my homework time. =(

jessum

HSC
man. those bloody maths people. think that we have no other classes.
actually english teachers are worse.
i heaps heaps need to do pip stuff. actually. i kinda did. i organised an interview with a school counsellor woman so i guess thats something.

I

i am queen

cool

yeh well thats pretty good. i asked a couple of people some questions and found some statistics but thats about it. i need to find more statistic info but for the rest my pip is pretty much qualitative researching so i guess i have to write proper questions now and get answers and analyse. sounds easy right now but will prob b harder. whats ur topic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)