PIPs 2008 Showcase (1 Viewer)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Lucy111 said:
These PIPS are amazing! Has any one recieved PIP awards yet? Or know when they are released?
Good luck with the exam wooo
PIP awards are released in mid December, a few days after we get out HSC results. but our pips are already back at school, just with no mark/award or anything.
What did you do yours on?
Good luck to you too for the exam =)

Lucy111

HSC
Thanks heaps. Ohhh how exciting! I wish they just had the mark or a comment written on the last page or a few ticks here or there! Feels so good to get my little baby back hahahh oh how i loved reseaching and writing it.

My PIP was to find out whether or not Australia is more violent than in previous times, or whether we just think it is because the media has the ability to bring violence into our homes several times a day. My hypothesis is that we are more fearful than we need to be because the media saturates society with stories of crime and violence. This results in an exaggerated view of crime and violence in our society causing excessive fear.

So pumped for the society exam haha feels like this HSC is never endinggggg gah!

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Lucy111 said:
Thanks heaps. Ohhh how exciting! I wish they just had the mark or a comment written on the last page or a few ticks here or there! Feels so good to get my little baby back hahahh oh how i loved reseaching and writing it.

My PIP was to find out whether or not Australia is more violent than in previous times, or whether we just think it is because the media has the ability to bring violence into our homes several times a day. My hypothesis is that we are more fearful than we need to be because the media saturates society with stories of crime and violence. This results in an exaggerated view of crime and violence in our society causing excessive fear.

So pumped for the society exam haha feels like this HSC is never endinggggg gah!
haha, yeah, it's annoying because most of my friends are finishing on the 6th but i have to wait until next Thursday...Gah.
I loved writing and researching mine too. XD
I wish we had a comment or something but they're marking like 5000 so I really don't blame them for not giving out individual comments haha.
Your topic sounds interesting; you should post your pip up. i'd actually like to read about what you found - especially the correlation between the media and actual violence statistics.

Lucy111

HSC
Social Stigmas Attached to Single Male Foster Parents in Australia Today - this is an interesting and generally wonderful and well written PIP. Well done.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Lucy111 said:
Social Stigmas Attached to Single Male Foster Parents in Australia Today - this is an interesting and generally wonderful and well written PIP. Well done.
wow
this compliment was lovely to stumble upon in a foul mood
thank you <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)