Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Third saga is out on the 24th May

(USA gets this movie a day later)

imdb.com said:
After Elizabeth, Will, and Captain Barbossa rescue Captain Jack Sparrow from the clutches of the Kraken, they must face their foes, Davey Jones (Bill Nighy) and Lord Cutler Beckett (Tom Hollander).

Beckett, now with control of Jones' heart, forms a dark alliance with him in order to rule the seas and wipe out the last of the Pirates. Now, Jack, Barbossa, Will, Elizabeth, Tia Delma, and crew must call the Pirate Lords from the four corners of the globe, including the infamous Sao Feng (Chow-Yun Fat), to a gathering that will make their final stand against Beckett, Jones, Norrington, the Flying Dutchman, and the entire East India Trading Company
Trailer (Quicktime) is here, as well as the Full Screen Trailer.

Thoughts?

HSC
The trailers look awesome, hopefully it will be better than the second one. and it looks better than the first and second ones.

Cant wait until its out.

Legham

HSC
Yes, can't wait for this movie as well! Looks amazing. Sounds like it's gonna have a huge battle scene, which should be good. Im hoping it'll be a long movie if they're to fit all that storyline in though.

Is it just me, or does it annoy everyone else how they made no attempt at hiding that Jack Sparrow was fine from the last movie?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Me and my friends lol'd @ the AZN guy first time we saw it, dunno why.

But yeah definitely gonna see it ..

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
cant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant wait cant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant waitcant wait

did i mention i cant wait ....
it looks mad beyond words
cant wait to see who wins ?
the lesser of 2 evils

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Legham said:
Is it just me, or does it annoy everyone else how they made no attempt at hiding that Jack Sparrow was fine from the last movie?
Yes it is kinda annoying...like u know he is gonna be alive but why not show any pics of him...damn movie producing people

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Chow Yun Fat looks more Japanese than Singaporean in that pic

-P_D

J

jhakka

Legham said:
Yes, can't wait for this movie as well! Looks amazing. Sounds like it's gonna have a huge battle scene, which should be good. Im hoping it'll be a long movie if they're to fit all that storyline in though.

The fact that there is even going to be a third movie, and the whole TO BE CONTINUED ending kinda suggests that he's going to be fine.

Legham

HSC
jhakka said:
The fact that there is even going to be a third movie, and the whole TO BE CONTINUED ending kinda suggests that he's going to be fine.
Yeah, we all assumed he was going to be fine, but putting him all over the trailers and everything pretty much defeats the whole purpose of having the mysterious TO BE CONTINUED ending..

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
is it only me, or did anyone else notice that elizabeth (Keira knightly) looks like a completly different person in that picture?

NRuus

Australialainen Suomessa
HSC
I saw this movie yesterday night as it came out a day earlier in Finland to Australia and it was freaking awesome! I loved it! Much better than the first two and it didn't drag on like the second one did a bit.

Legham

HSC
It's pretty damn good! I saw it tonight. Disagree with the Finnish dude though, it KINDA dragged on a bit, imo. Im still not sure whether it was better or worse than the first two, but the final battle scene was epic!! (Just like i predicted in my first post ITT :p)

There were a couple of bits where i just couldn't stop laughing, but im not sure if that was just me or not..

NRuus

Australialainen Suomessa
HSC
Legham I'm not finnish... I'm Australian...and I'm female. I'm just in Finland on exchange...

Maybe I didn't think any bits really dragged on because my English is so crap at the moment that I had to think more about what they were saying to understand properly.

The final battle was definately epic.

I think it was better than the first two in some ways. But without watching them and in particular the second movie you wouldn't really understand this movie. This movie relies very much on those movies in that way.

*Lozzie*

HSC
i loved it .... i think the first movie is still my fav but this one was better then the second one cause it didnt feel like it dragged on and on and on

but all i all another great pirates movie

dunnzii

HSC
I liked the movie, i can't believe it hasn't ende yet though ><
Johnny Depp ftw :]

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
There were quite a few legal references like 'res ipsa loquitur' in this instalment. Aside from that it was truly incoherent and far too long.
I was hoping that Will Turner would die since he's such a noob.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)