Pirates of the Carribean TWO (1 Viewer)

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
they are making this movie. omg i cannot wait to see it. This is what should happen in it if i had my way.

Its set in the future, like SPACE PIRATES and Cap'n Jack Sparrow has to fight off a giant squid! yeh, but there is a few problems cause his laser guns are out of ammo, so he needs to find some more ammo. Where does he get some ammo? From a map his father left him that is inside his hat, and his fathers name is curly and appears to him in ghost form sometimes when he needs advice.
So him and legolas follow the map good but then there is another problem, they forgot to pack lunch! so they have to hunt for food in the forest, then Strider comes in and is like freaking out. Jack challenges strider & they have a awesome sword fight but jack wins cause Cap'n Jack Sparrow always wins!!! ANd then they find the big x on the ground and legolas digs and jack whips him with this big whip that was on his belt but now he's usin it.

THen when they finally get the ammo, they realize they forgot to bring the gun with them! Gosh darnit jack says as he slaps his head! then there is this sort of ironic pause as they both look at each other. Legolas runs away from jack who trys to cut his throat! What is going on? legolas thinks to himself.

Curly, jacks dad, has taken control of jack's body and is out for vengence on the nymphy wood elf who slayed him! the legolas dude then throws a giant spear stabbing him fair in the throat. Legolas stands at the feet of the now dead Jack and wimpers! WHAT.

Then there is this big sword fight between the giant squid and legolas and then there is explosions from the TNT that Jacks ghost placed inside the squids stomach.

The movie ends with Jack giving legolas a bit of a knowing look and Legolas winks at the camera!!!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
johnny depp and orlando bloom are hot
i loved the first movie...
but i would see the second one just for them

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
i'd be first in line to buy tickets to see that movie...

Fry

if you're a guy then i understand why you didn't like it. mostly females love this movie cos of JD and OB. it's a full on chick flick!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
johnny depp was a classic in the first one ... it was like he was drunk all the time ... couldn't stop laughing at him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)