• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pizza Deliverers! (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Just a question for the male drivers, do you ever get... *special* tips from customers? I've heard it isn't uncommon.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I've been raped on the job too.
I actually meant sexual favours.

But I'm sorry to hear that, and sorry from bringing it up if it bothered you.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
lately everyone i know has been getting jobs at pizza hut..
my brother in law..my bestfriends brother
my friend and his brother
do they have many female delivery ppl
ive never come across one
but then again i dont order much pizza

V

val_dramaqueen

why is it that everyone thinks that pizza driving is only for guys because it's "too dangerous" and stuff?? I must be all man and a bit of woman... i don't get any trouble!

Nah, i love it... me and my boss are like best mates now. it's sick! you won't find a place anywhere else where you go out with your boss down to the pub!

go dominoes! :D

and just for the record, i never get "special" tips! that would be seedy! :uhhuh:

V

val_dramaqueen

oh and im the only chick driver at our store. there's another one, but she mainly does making... WOOT!

BabySilver

HSC
I DID!
My ex hubby and an ex boyfriend. so i guess neither of them count. got a couple of number though. one of the other chicks i worked with got speial tips but they were more of the green and not so leafy vairety.

Other things I won't miss about domino's.. UNITS! Old men in Briefs! Tightarse tuesday!

Man I have so enjoyed these first todays of my job. can't wait for day three!

dave_119

Banned
HSC
ive been working at dominos springwood for 9 months.. by fair the crapest job ever, at my store they dnt pay over time, they dnt give us breaks if we work close... now days i take about 2 hrs to do a double to zone c(bout 50kms) i just stop in at friends houses and watch t.v... now im 18 i head up2 the pub some nights have a few games of pool, and if im on close ill hav 2 few drinks...
the pay aint great, but its better than nothing i guess, and for someone goin thru the hsc, i cant complain.. im quitting soon...

the best thing is hacking on all the un-cool/younger ppl in store, and throwing anchovies at the makers...

S

Shuter

BabySilver said:
Paying out on 15yo instores and making fun of the guys.
Yeah, I bet you showed them, by being 25 and still working in a pizza store... cough...

Anyway, like Dave I work at the springers domino's and it's pretty shite. It was ok at first but now I get bored and absolutely hate taking deliveries, I'd rather be down the back doing dough and other pointless tasks.

Though it is fun to make jokes behind people's back about how they're going to "climb the domino's ladder" and one day might be manager.

BabySilver

HSC
Shuter said:
Though it is fun to make jokes behind people's back about how they're going to "climb the domino's ladder" and one day might be manager.
BabySilver said:
Paying out on 15yo instores and making fun of the guys.
Same shit different Smell!

I wasn't the oldest working there, I'm only 24. we have a 50+ guy working there.. it's more paying out on the guys cause of their stupidity and how much their 15-17 yo girlfriends have them under the thumbs... these are 21+ yo guys! Serriously if a guy is gonna let someone 6 years younger then him twist his arm.. i think i can pay out on him.

Also that Domino's Ladder.. where i worked the town bike climed it fastest. that or the "connections"

V

val_dramaqueen

i must be one lucky bitch then! either that or my store is the only "good" store around! It's the best! i love taking deliveries, i love doing anything there!!

i especially find it amusing when me and my boss give eachother dares to do yet no-one else knows we're doing it, so really, it looks like just random shit... hahaha!!

Anyway, seriously, i love dominoes! i'm on my way up that ladder! woot! hehehehe... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)