Places to get some new clothes... ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I need some new clothes, so where are some good places with reasonable prices? One of my friends went to DFO Homebush and said that place was pretty good offering the usual brands you get at places like Myer at much cheaper prices, ur_inner_child bettered that to DFO Birkenhead Pt... I pretty much just want to get a few new good looking shirts..

..suggestions?

mm87511

HSC
DFO does hv a range of brands,but hey it is too messy
after u c the crowd and messy clothes u dont even wana step in..
so since the boxing day sale is coming up,u should go to MYER(although the crowd will be...unbelievable and unbeatable)
or shops like GLUE,General pants co.....
wat kind of shirts r u looking 4?

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
I need some new clothes, so where are some good places with reasonable prices? One of my friends went to DFO Homebush and said that place was pretty good offering the usual brands you get at places like Myer at much cheaper prices, ur_inner_child bettered that to DFO Birkenhead Pt... I pretty much just want to get a few new good looking shirts..

..suggestions?
well, A man of your size, Collin, my son.... Try a professional tailor....a very professional one!!!

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
well u chose a good time to want to go shopping all the post xmas sales are on, so basically u can go anywhere n get a good bargain atm. dfo is good...i recommend it, but ur big chain places like grace bros. (meyers) wood b having huge sales n slashing prices so u can pik up a bargain there. but it depends on the type of clothes ur after... like surfie stuff or not. general pants hav good stuff there too not to surfey but still fashionable n coz of the sales once again, cheaper than usual. Good Luck!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Going-out shirts, (i.e button up, preferably slim or semi-fit)
and the usual shirts, polo or whatever.. but clingy to your arms, if that makes sense.

I might go check out the MYER sales, I've never been to the store in the city, is that place good? And how long you reckon the sales/great prices will last for?

Last edited:

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:

..suggestions?
Myer always has great sales - that's where I do most clothing shops.

Edit: Sorry Collin, didn't realise you'd already stated that! lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
No worries biggles. I went to Myer the other day actually.. so they'll dip the prices even lower after Christmas day? And if so, by how much you reckon?

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
No worries biggles. I went to Myer the other day actually.. so they'll dip the prices even lower after Christmas day? And if so, by how much you reckon?
Myer in Queen Street mall has huge sales, so fucking big like you wouldn't believe...
But you're from Sydney aren't you...
I guess they'd be the same...

mack

Banned
HSC
Tried Pitt St for good shirts yet? There's some great shops round there. King St and Paddington are also good.

nickw...

HSC
N/A
I get most of my clothes from Lowes, they're cheap and good.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
mack said:
I've got $3200. Shopping here I come!
O_O damn crazy, you got to remember to save money too.

My budget i can extend to $1,000, but this includes 1 or 2 blazers.

nickw...

HSC
N/A
You could get a good wardrobe, including 2 or possibly three blazers, at lowes for under half of your budget lazy korean.

nickw...

HSC
N/A
thats not true biggles, if you were in a competition to see who could eat the most chips, it would be done by quantity not quality. For example, eating three kilos of the 'green dolphins' chips, would still beat eating 2.9 kilos of the local pubs quality, high quality home made potatoe chips.

nickw...

HSC
N/A
We all gave our money to this chick to get em the other day after visiting the beach, and the stupid idiot got tomatoe sauce all over them, they went soggy, and there was insufficient chicken salt.

nickw...

HSC
N/A
He is isnt he, the guy that works there i reckon is sus, i reckon his hair would fall in the foot, he is pretty scruffy lookin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)