• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Plagerism (1 Viewer)

lukey2

HSC
how do teachers find copies from this website say someone copys somebodies work.IM NOT SURE WHETHER TO SHARE INFO.

mishka

HSC
N/A
what do you mean, you're not sure whether you want to share just the topic, or direct information from your PIP.

there's nothing wrong with getting advice on topics, but personally, i kept it at that. my topic changed slightly anyway.

i don't think you could prove someone had plagarised, if you're only suggesting topics on here. :)

lukey2

HSC

i mean if you go into the resources and there is previous assignment people could just copy from your hard work and it wount benefit them.

mishka

HSC
N/A
oh, ok... oops!!

your actual assignments would probably differ from other schools, anyway. however, if you are uncertain, post some notes on the concepts instead.

and you're right - it wouldn't benefit them. society and culture is not as simple as memorising some formula - you have to be able to analyse things and apply them to the concepts.

lukey2

HSC
re

yeh like if you go the resources english area of studies if your studying innerjourneys it has past assignments and information do teachers look to see if you have copied them maybe your eng teacher knows.thanks

G

Gavvvvvin

The teachers arent gonna bother to check...just use the thesaurus to change a few words around and youll be fine ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)