Plagiarism in HSC - English (1 Viewer)

HSC
My friends and I post-trials shared our resources and whipped up A range essays for use to base off our essays in paper 1 and 2. Our themes and values and concepts might be the same, and so might some analogies because we worked with each other and were just going to mould them into the question.

However they do look sort of similar to an extent.

Is there a chance of 0 in the HSC, do english markers look out for similar essays?

Thanks

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
My friends and I post-trials shared our resources and whipped up A range essays for use to base off our essays in paper 1 and 2. Our themes and values and concepts might be the same, and so might some analogies because we worked with each other and were just going to mould them into the question.

However they do look sort of similar to an extent.

Is there a chance of 0 in the HSC, do english markers look out for similar essays?

Thanks
I would assume as long as you don't copy it word for word or have it structured exactly the same you would be fine.

I mean everyone takes English so they would assume that heaps of students are gonna come up with the same if not similar ideas.

HSC
I would assume as long as you don't copy it word for word or have it structured exactly the same you would be fine.

I mean everyone takes English so they would assume that heaps of students are gonna come up with the same if not similar ideas.
When HSC markers mark english are the papers marker school by school or student number or random or
would anyone know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)