Plagiarism!!! (1 Viewer)

Serg01

For all the people who have posted thier essyas online.. what do you think the probability of the HSC Markers descovering this??? To me, for little to none.. For every distric their is a different marker.. so no one could really find out becuse they are not double checking.. and if they are the probablity that they are crossed with someone who marked the same essay remebring that is little.. follow?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
They could probably tell if you plagarise from the standards packages though. Everyone seems to steal shit from them.

smallcattle

HSC
i read alot of the eassys on BOS posted by various of people and some of them seemed.. similar.. i can always find some sentences that im sure i read it somewhere else. lol

grimreaper

HSC
Yes apparently theres nothing markers can do about plagiarism - often theyll get whole slabs of text straight out of excel but they have to mark it as if they dont know

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
alot of teachers give out bos stuff to their students.. which i think is much worse :S

But i got told u can memorise someone elses's entire essay if you can and use it in an exam, you won't get in trouble.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yep a lot of teachers do come to BOS, but i dont think they can actually penalise unless its like really suss, word for word, but even then how wud they know that they r not marking the exact same person who submitted to bos...plus evry1 is generally gonna write bout teh same thing if theyre from one marking centre coz thats how the scool has taught something in particular, so no plagiarism doesnt come into hsc (esp. when there is no requirement to cite sources as GemmaHavok sed)

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
our english teacher is a marker .. and said they will most probably tell if you plag. he says he knows so many sources and has them listed ( e.g excel book, macquarie, BOE essay 1, get smart BOS essay p2) and when he marks he is like, this ones excel, this ones bos, this one csu, wow this one is actually original, this ones succes one .. etc

Serg01

I doubt that so much.. unles he is a super teacher!!

NOTE: I realise the lameness in what i said... how hurtfull :(

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
i dont think there is a rule on copying in the exams... although if a teacher has read the same thing 50 times tonight, the impression mark is going to drop.

go for it, most of the time its much better than what we would have produced personally!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)