Plain packaging on cigarettes (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
im from the real working class ok lentern you cunt

everyone hates the cops

there is no reason to have an active police force. the only time they actually do anything is in investigation, which is fine. they are not here to prevent crime and therefore are just annoying and intrusive

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
yeah the average person isnt a libertarian they are selfish cunts etc but still hate the police

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
police should be disbanded and docs should be given security guards to intervene in domestic disputes, RTA should be given traffic law enforcement powers, no guns etc (they already have these powers afaik) and a state investigation service should be set up (or even better, private investigation) using state magistrates courts to investigate crime and prosecute. pubs could be mandated to provide security for 100m around the venue or be liable for any violence attributed to their patronage etc

cops are so bad

Lentern

HSC
im from the real working class ok lentern you cunt

everyone hates the cops

there is no reason to have an active police force. the only time they actually do anything is in investigation, which is fine. they are not here to prevent crime and therefore are just annoying and intrusive
It's fashionable to complain about the police much like politicians but most people appreciate their role.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
all they do is tell school children to move on, fine people for speeding and lock people up for being black/drugs

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
It's fashionable to complain about the police much like politicians but most people appreciate their role.
only because they are stupid

most people are also genuinely concerned about asylum seekers and muslims

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
only because they are stupid

most people are also genuinely concerned about asylum seekers and muslims
i am too m8 am i stupid

im not super concerned because i realise how small and unimportant of an issue it is but it still matters to the extent of its size to me why does that make me dumb

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
nobody locks people up for being black black people get locked up for being criminal

run gordon
well maybe they should

i am too m8 am i stupid

im not super concerned because i realise how small and unimportant of an issue it is but it still matters to the extent of its size to me why does that make me dumb
no because of the reasons involved (yes you cunt)

if you asked most people they would say because they are taking our jobs or queue jumping or mention boats or something

Lentern

HSC
How have Cosmo and I ended up on the same side?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
yeah tbh thats fair enough lol i hate the usual list of reasons people give for opposing asylum seekers too

queue jumpers
illegals omg
boat people
come through the proper gate!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC

guy in the grey was deaf and carrying a a legal carving knife because he liked to carve wood

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
That incident is an indictment of the security profession, not whether security is a public or private good. Face it, the security profession will attract some fucking idiotic people.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
So

lets increase the size of the police force

so that

we can have more murderers

murdering
people

and getting away with it

Existential

HSC
N/A
libertarians only exist on the internet
i dont mind moderate libertarians but when the majority on BoSers posting on political forums are extreme right-wing libertarians, i get a little peeved off at the lack of balanced debate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)