• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

plan check (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
i don't think the mirror method will work for me, it will just be too awkward to stare at myself in the mirror while doing my study xd. but i will try the summary notes and condensing method tho. thanks for the suggestion
that is not good, not time efficient

HSC
she said shes just reading over her notes
literally just reading over
omg STOP taking things so literally-but ig its my fault for not being more specific. when i said i am going to "read over" i didnt mean just poring over them again and again trying to painfully cram them into memory. i will also use other techniques like summarising and main ideas and diagrams etc etc.

synthesisFR

HSC
omg STOP taking things so literally-but ig its my fault for not being more specific. when i said i am going to "read over" i didnt mean just poring over them again and again trying to painfully cram them into memory. i will also use other techniques like summarising and main ideas and diagrams etc etc.
sorry my english teacher

carrotsss

HSC
honestly unless you’re really not confident past papers (obvs don’t check the answers till the end and do intense mistake analysis + relearn anything you don’t get) are probably a better revision method, esp for subjects like maths. you don’t have to overthink it with all these whacky techniques unless you really just haven’t learnt everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)