Plan of Attack (1 Viewer)

vinhkn

HSC
Since engineering is next week on Tuesday and Maths 2U is the day before and 3U the day after, how is everyone planning to study for these exams? :/

HSC
22/10/12 - 2U, gonna chuck a nuke on the weekends. Aiming for 20 papers done in the weekends (2U past trial papers).

Washy_182

HSC
I think the engineering paper will be easier than past years considering MX2 and 2U maths is the day before and MX1 is the day after.

Economics yesterday was so easy, presumably because it was the day after English, so I think a similar thing will happen with engineering studies.

But I do general maths (which is on the same day as engineering), and I will smash the shit out of that exam haha

zhou

HSC
Uni Grad
I think the engineering paper will be easier than past years considering MX2 and 2U maths is the day before and MX1 is the day after.
I doubt. Even if it is, it just means scaling will be worse.

darklugia

HSC
I find engineering harder than MX2 and MX1 so time to study up for engineering!!

lance687876

HSC
Uni Grad
no way man. ext 1 is hard. you have to remember a lot of crap and try to apply them to hard as shit questions
l'm only doing this because it's the assumed knowledge for a course in uni.
engineering is about realising the type of questions they will ask you and just remember the info.
they have a wide variety of questions they can ask but they mainly stick with the few that people struggle with in the exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)