Planners?!! (1 Viewer)

blitzbusta

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

Im currently looking to do an internal transfer to Bachelor of Planning at UNSW. To all you planners out there, how is this course like? Is it interesting? Is it worth the 5 years? I've always had an interest towards architecture; the sight of skyscrapers, the design of famous buildings (Empire State Building, Chrsyler Building etc), gigantic lively metropolis', and have always been inspiried by New York City. However, Im not 100% sure I'll be able to succeed in actual Architecture. I've been told im not the most creative designer. So what I would like to know is, from your opinion, based on my interests of Architecture and Buildings, will i enjoy doing Planning? Is it anything I've imagined it to be? Also for those who do, or did this course, what were your experiences like?

Thank you :)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Pretty sure planning is the opposite of what you described. Planning is mostly all about working for a Council and approving the development plans for Joe the plumber to build his new shed or install a swimming pool etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)