Plans for holidays (1 Viewer)

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
No unfortunately not, although I managed to at least persuade him to consider the difficulty of the questions he put in
hahahahhaha nice

I guess NESA has no mercy so it's very likely that one question will come up in the HSC

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
oh gosh that's so far away good luck!! My exam week feels neverending
For me I think getting English and Bio done alleviated the stress for me. I don't plan to try on Physics as I'll leave the exam room either as soon as possible or after I answer a couple multiple choice and short answers. So essentially I only have Chem, 2 math subjects (Adv and Ext), and Drama to study for which feels like not a lot of effort at all :tongue:

Kyufruit

HSC
study my ass off and get ahead for bio and chem (I want to finish all modules before term 2) so I can focus on languages for the rest of the year

idkkdi

HSC
study my ass off and get ahead for bio and chem (I want to finish all modules before term 2) so I can focus on languages for the rest of the year
Learn at my pace and you will finish learning all modules by the end of the holidays. (doing practice q's in time will be basically impossible though.)

If anyone's interested, I will try to marathon through the 3U Cambridge maths book as fast as possible and I will make a post so that you can follow along with my progress.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
If anyone's interested, I will try to marathon through the 3U Cambridge maths book as fast as possible and I will make a post so that you can follow along with my progress.
i'm interested, though i definitely won't be able to keep up

Talent

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

We have free 1 day revision courses for Chem, Phys and Bio in the October Holidays!

idkkdi

HSC
Learn at my pace and you will finish learning all modules by the end of the holidays. (doing practice q's in time will be basically impossible though.)

Caught food poisoning and lay wasted for the first week of holidays.

will start Cambridge now but ceebs to post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)